Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Cowboys Updates

Featured Replies

Come on Bungles hold them and let Mr Automatic Graham steal the deal...

 

 

Sorry TTC...:D

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on Bungles hold them and let Mr Automatic Graham steal the deal...

Sorry TTC...:D

 

I would love this, He's my kicker for my fantasy team.

Come on Bungles hold them and let Mr Automatic Graham steal the deal...

 

 

Sorry TTC...:D

 

No apologies needed.....................The Bengals have played a solid game and have earned a chance at the W.

Felix Jones impresses me more and more with each game Dallas plays.

 

I love watching him run the ball.

 

9 rushes for 96 yards today I believe.

Biggest play of the game...;)

 

Don't tell me you're now a Member of THAT club too............

No apologies needed.....................The Bengals have played a solid game and have earned a chance at the W.

 

Mike Brown should Change the Bengals name to the wildcats...:D

Looked like pretty bad coverage by both Bengals defenders.

BTW, had the Bengals held them to a FG there. I'd predicted 30-27 victory. GRRRR!!!

I'm starting to think this Cowboys team is extremely overrated.

 

Not me...And yes I do hate the Cowboys...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.