Best True Freshman this year

gold sunrise

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pryor..

The reason being it is much tougher to come in as a true freshman and play the QB spot to coming in and playing at the WR and RB spots..

I agree he is a true stud, but I still feel that Jones and Demps have a harder time starting in the tuff SEC.

I agree he is a true stud, but I still feel that Jones and Demps have a harder time starting in the tuff SEC.

That is true, but still coming in and replacing a senior like Boeckman who led that team last season, and being the first true freshman to start since 1978 I believe at Ohio State? That's pretty huge and looking at what he has done for this team is amazing as well giving them a completely new look..

Pryor..

The reason being it is much tougher to come in as a true freshman and play the QB spot to coming in and playing at the WR and RB spots..

I agree 100%, special talent here. It's hard to believe that this time last year he was playing high school football, and now he is playing (starting QB) for a Big 10 Championship, and a major BCS Bowl. Pryor was the most sought after QB in the nation. Hats off to Tress for closing the deal and recruiting T. Pryor. :banana:

I agree 100%, special talent here. It's hard to believe that this time last year he was playing high school football, and now he is playing (starting QB) for a Big 10 Championship, and a major BCS Bowl. Pryor was the most sought after QB in the nation. Hats off to Tress for closing the deal and recruiting T. Pryor. :banana:

Jumping the gun a little bit don't you think. Last nights win was big, but I don't think the Buckeyes have wrapped up either of those just yet. Still got to get past Penn State and Illinois.