1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Mitch McConnell ®
    • Bruce Lunsford (D)
    • Undecided/Other

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's peoples thoughts on Kentucky's U.S. Senate race between Mitch McConnel and Bruce Lunsford? I will vote for McConnel because I think he is the less of two evils... BTW, I wanted to create a poll but I don't know how, can someone create one?

Uncle Mitch has done a lot of good for this state, but all was lost with his vote and promotion of the bail out. I think he has gotten invincible in his mind and now symbolizes everything wrong with politics today. A career politician who is more concerned with where his next campaign contribution comes from than the people he actually serves. The only way our political system gets better is to hold people like Uncle Mitch accountable.

I know I should say something good about Lunsford or risk being labeled a hypocrite. But there really isn't anything I can think of other than he didn't ACTUALLY vote for the bail out.

I'm already looking for '14 when hopefully there are much better candidates running for this seat.

I don't think Lunsford is the answer-but this is the closest we have come in ending McConnell's reign in a long time. So I will vote for Lunsford, knowing it will be easier to get him out (as a first term senator)and hopefully get a less sleazy candidate next time. Does that make sense?

This race is almost as bad as the choices in the prez election. Lunsford. Ugh.

But for McConnell to skip out on a KET debate is typical and shows how much disregard he has for the people of Kentucky. What a pompous jerk.

:thumb: This really can't be the best Kentucky has to offer.

I feel the same as I do about the presidential election.

There isn't a candidate that I feel is worth my time and gas money to and from the polls that I would care to vote for.

I won't be voting in any way, shape, or form this year.

I feel the same as I do about the presidential election.

There isn't a candidate that I feel is worth my time and gas money to and from the polls that I would care to vote for.

I won't be voting in any way, shape, or form this year.

Then it only gets worse.

I know this is a terrible reason to, but I feel I have to vote for McConnell.

One of my friends works for his campaign, and I've went to a couple benefit dinners with her and helped her hand out information about him in the NKY area. There is no way I can vote for anyone other than him, and feel I did the right thing.