1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• Mitch McConnell ®
    • Bruce Lunsford (D)
    • Undecided/Other

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely not voting for McConnell. The choice then is between Lunsford and not voting in that race.

I'm with HHSDad except I can't vote for Lunsford either. I guess I'm getting in and out of the booth quicker this year.

I see no possible way I can vote for Lunsford.

Mc Connell has informed KET that he will not be participating in the upcoming debate.

I was at a luncheon about a month ago and McConnell spoke. The guy is off his rocker all of a sudden.

We may be the only state to have two senile US Senators.

General question to all.

Should it be a strong consideration (or even one at all) to keep McConnell at his position considering his status in the US Senate?

No. That's the whole problem with our political system. We bet on the nag we know rather than risk a new horse.

IMO, it's a huge mistake for McConnell not to participate in this debate, regardless of the rescheduling that should be done. I think most Kentuckians are outraged at his vote for the even more expensive bailout plan, and this would have been the perfect opportunity to explain himself...if there's any plausible explanation that could be made.

IMO, it's a huge mistake for McConnell not to participate in this debate, regardless of the rescheduling that should be done. I think most Kentuckians are outraged at his vote for the even more expensive bailout plan, and this would have been the perfect opportunity to explain himself...if there's any plausible explanation that could be made.

I'm not sure he could. It was crap at 100 pages and the Senate managed to make it worse.