Cubs/Dodgers NLDS Game 2 Updates

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Classic Zambrano. Something goes wrong followed by an implosion. He could have been out of the inning down 2-0 if he wouldn't have tried to throw the ball 135 MPH to Martin, fall behind 3-1 and leave one over the heart of the plate to give up 3 more. After seeing the look on his face after the Furcal bunt I would have bet the farm that Martin would either get a hit or walk and Manny would crush one. How long will Lou let him go?

It had absolutely nothing to do with the two booted balls by DeRosa and Theriot, huh?

Yep, but I said he had the chance to get out of it 2-0 even after the great bunt by Furcal. However, he tried to overthrow and fell behind to Martin and grooved one right down the middle on a 3-1 count. It was obvious. 2-0 you're still right in it, 5-0 is a pretty big hill. Not impossible but a lot harder to overcome than 2-0.

Classic Zambrano. Something goes wrong followed by an implosion. He could have been out of the inning down 2-0 if he wouldn't have tried to throw the ball 135 MPH to Martin, fall behind 3-1 and leave one over the heart of the plate to give up 3 more. After seeing the look on his face after the Furcal bunt I would have bet the farm that Martin would either get a hit or walk and Manny would crush one. How long will Lou let him go?

Big Z is actually pitching very well... He has made one bad pitch. He should have been out of that inning two batters before Martin came up. I cant believe how bad the defense is tonight.

I feel at least 3 runs this inning for the Cubs.

I respect you as a poster of this site and have enjoyed reading your posts since over the years.

With that said, the Cubs aren't going to score 3 runs this inning. The only way the Cubs score 3 runs in this entire game is after the Dodgers already have 10.

If we are really lucky, this Cubs team might not break 3 runs this entire series.

This is bad, it would be historically bad if they hadn't already reached rock bottom years ago.