Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Cowboys

Who wins 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I expect the Bengals to keep it closer than many here expect. If Palmer plays, they got a slim shot at winning.

 

Slim? as in #15?:lol:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

32-1 pretty much says it all. We aren't hearing from the group that thought the Gals would win 7, 8 or more games. Heck I thought they may win 6. My optimism seems to get in my way every time.:lol:

  • Author

Heard "Lookout" was in street clothes. Pride hurt??

Heard "Lookout" was in street clothes. Pride hurt??

 

That would be good news, actually. He's horrible.

 

I don't think Marion Barber will be the problem for the Bengals. I'm more worried about Felix Jones.

 

I am excited to see Cedric Benson & hopefully Big Slim Chris Henry play.

BTW, I think the Bengals have a shot. I thought they would win, until last week when the Cowboys lost. They're just too good to lose 2 games in a row, at home.

There is no way no how that the Bengals can or even have a chance to beat the Cowboys.

3 different Bengals are going to score TD's in the Bengals victory on Sunday...

Cowboys overrated, Bengals underrated...

 

Bengals 27

Cowboys 24

Cowboys overrated, Bengals underrated...

 

Bengals 27

Cowboys 24

 

:lol:

 

Bengals underrated??? :lol:

  • Author
3 different Bengals are going to score TD's in the Bengals victory on Sunday...

 

And they'll lose 48-21

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.