Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Cowboys

Who wins 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am calling it now, the Bengals shock the world and hang 17 on Boys in a losing cause, 35-17. This would/could be counted as a moral victory if the Bengals can keep them under 42.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallas gets the Bengals at a great time, Especially with T.O. frustrated.

Dallas wins, and pleases anyone with Romo/Barber/T.O on their fantasy team.

 

Dallas by 4 TD's

Dallas wins, and pleases anyone with Romo/Barber/T.O on their fantasy team.

 

Dallas by 4 TD's

 

Don't forget Witten, I have him on 3 teams! :lol:

Running clock in 3rd qrtr...poll at 21-0.

Dallas gets the Bengals at a great time, Especially with T.O. frustrated.

 

Couldn't agree more. Barber will run wild...Witten will own the middle...and TO will want to show Chad a new dance move (or two). Not good news for the Bengals.

 

I'd just like to tune in to see Marvin have the guts to keep Chris Henry on the sideline. I'd love for him to tell Mike Brown..."We may have to keep him on the roster, but it doesn't mean I have to play him."

  • Author
Couldn't agree more. Barber will run wild...Witten will own the middle...and TO will want to show Chad a new dance move (or two). Not good news for the Bengals.

 

I'd just like to tune in to see Marvin have the guts to keep Chris Henry on the sideline. I'd love for him to tell Mike Brown..."We may have to keep him on the roster, but it doesn't mean I have to play him."

 

I don't think Marvin has the, um, intestinal fortitude, to do that.

Wow, I'm the only person that voted the Bengals to win this game. I figured the Bengals would have a losing record at this point, but I've always thought they'd beat Dallas this season, especially now that TO has causing a bit of a disruption in the locker room.

 

27-21 Cincinnati in this one to chalk up their first win of the season.

  • Author
Wow, I'm the only person that voted the Bengals to win this game. I figured the Bengals would have a losing record at this point, but I've always thought they'd beat Dallas this season, especially now that TO has causing a bit of a disruption in the locker room.

 

27-21 Cincinnati in this one to chalk up their first win of the season.

 

Most thought the Gals would have been 2-2 and some 3-1 at this point. Why do you think they can beat the Boys?

Most thought the Gals would have been 2-2 and some 3-1 at this point. Why do you think they can beat the Boys?

 

The Bengals are a team that plays horrendous against weak opponents, and steps up against great teams. i.e. New York Giants.

 

I think the "Gals" will step up and beat the Boys, plain and simple. Although I think Palmer is a great QB, I think even if Fitzpatrick plays, they will win. The kid showed spurts of being a decent QB. :sssh:

  • Author
The Bengals are a team that plays horrendous against weak opponents, and steps up against great teams. i.e. New York Giants.

 

I think the "Gals" will step up and beat the Boys, plain and simple. Although I think Palmer is a great QB, I think even if Fitzpatrick plays, they will win. The kid showed spurts of being a decent QB. :sssh:

 

I do agree, they once in a while step up, but fact of the matter is they still lost to NY. Of course, I will never be too surprised about anything when it comes to the Cincinnati Bengals.:lol:

I expect the Bengals to keep it closer than many here expect. If Palmer plays, they got a slim shot at winning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.