Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NL Division Series-Dodgers vs. Cubs

Who wins? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Cubs in 3
      3%
    • Cubs in 4
      25%
    • Cubs in 5
      25%
    • Dodgers in 3
      3%
    • Dodgers in 4
      18%
    • Dodgers in 5
      22%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a good series. Can Zambrano bounce back from two terrible starts? Will Manny continue to torture NL pitchers?

I like the Dodgers in this series.

 

The Big Z has really been struggling of late and Manny and the Dodgers bats have been hitting very good.

 

Dodgers in 5.

I had still rather face the Dodgers than the Phillies. I like the rotation the Cubs have set up and think Zambrano will be fine.

  • Author
I had still rather face the Dodgers than the Phillies. I like the rotation the Cubs have set up and think Zambrano will be fine.

 

 

What are the pitching mathups for the 1st three games?

What are the pitching mathups for the 1st three games?

 

Not sure about the Dodgers but I know the Cubs are sending out,

Harden, Dempster, Big Z in that order, or that is the latest I have heard.

Game 1, Wednesday: Dodgers (Lowe 14-11) at Cubs (Dempster 17-6), 5:37 p.m.

 

Game 2, Thursday: Dodgers (Billingsley 16-10) at Cubs (Zambrano 14-6), 8:37 p.m.

 

Game 3, Saturday: Cubs (Harden 5-1) at Dodgers (Kuroda 9-10), 9:07 p.m.

 

Game 4, Sunday, Oct. 5: Cubs (Lilly 17-9) at Dodgers (if necessary)

 

Game 5, Tuesday, Oct. 7: Dodgers at Cubs (if necessary)

  • Author
Game 1, Wednesday: Dodgers (Lowe 14-11) at Cubs (Dempster 17-6), 5:37 p.m.

 

Game 2, Thursday: Dodgers (Billingsley 16-10) at Cubs (Zambrano 14-6), 8:37 p.m.

 

Game 3, Saturday: Cubs (Harden 5-1) at Dodgers (Kuroda 9-10), 9:07 p.m.

 

Game 4, Sunday, Oct. 5: Cubs (Lilly 17-9) at Dodgers (if necessary)

 

Game 5, Tuesday, Oct. 7: Dodgers at Cubs (if necessary)

 

 

 

Thanks. Those are some good pitching match ups. I really like Billingsley. I think he is vastly underrated. How did the season series go this year?

Cubs won five out of seven but haven't played each other since June 8.

 

Since the Cubs and Dodgers began playing in 1890, the series is tied 1,012-1,012. Vin Scully has called all but 54 of those games.

 

Chicago has never won a playoff game west of the Mississippi River.

I think if the Cubs pitchers pitch well the first 3 games, they can sweep them.

Cubs are a team of destiny, only loss is game 2

LA in 4. GO MANNY! LOL

I'm comfortable going in with the Cubs staff against Manny and the Dodgers and the Cubs offense has had more than their fair share of games that they have had to "gut out".

 

I just want the Cubs to win Game 1 and I will relax a little bit. They lose Game 1, we can all start to panic. :lol:

The Cubs have better pitching and will win in four.jmo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.