Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's the best winless team?

Featured Replies

Fleming is 0-5. Fleming will decide the final score when they play.

 

I wouldn't consider either one of these 2 teams.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to agree with IROC and Mason by saying that us lewis fans are simply stating that our lions are better than their record. And Cats, if you didn't watch the game that we played Fairview then you can't make a judgement as to whether they should've beat them or not. I was there, and we should've beat them just like we should've beaten West and Powell. As goes for Fleming's team, they have been battling injuries, but the senior runningback that is injured and out for the season could've been prevented. Caleb was an asset to the Panthers football team and my heart goes out to him as this is his senior year. But injuries happen with every team, it a part of football. Can Lewis beat Fleming , sure we can!! They have to come out and play with heart and the want to that they played with during the Powell game. It would've definetly been an upset if we would've beaten Mason Co. But any other team it would not have been an upset, just a W on our record. But before you go bashing Lewis Co and their skills, they are just high school kids trying to get a Win...

 

And IMO it was an anit-lewis comment!

 

Wasn't the Fairview score like 26-0. That is a big margin for a game you should have won. I am not bashing Lewis Co., they will get a win somewhere down the road, it has been a couple of years and they are hungry I am sure.

It was 27-0 but we should've beat them... I am not saying anything about score or nothing, what I am saying is that we are just as athletic as Fairview and maybe I should've said, could've won instead of should've. I am not blaming this on penalities or anything but just saying if our boys would've played with the heart that they played with in the Powell and West game we 'could've' beaten them. In any way, our record should not be 0-5!

I don't know if anyone has metioned them but Madison Southern is probably the best team in KY without a win! They are wvery athletic and they are aggressive. They have 2 very quick backs and I am sure they won't stay

O-for much longer!:ylsuper:

Is this thread like asking which of the ugly girls is the prettiest.....

Skinnest kid at fat camp came to mind....

cccardsfan I really don't have anything against Lewis. Records are really the result of who you play, for the most part. Like i said Lewis is a 2,3 or 4 win team at best. I've got no reason not to like Lewis. They are a hard nosed tough team and THEY ALWAYS PLAY HARD. If it were up to me teams like that would win MORE games. I like teams like that. As for shoulda/coulda it really doesn't matter and does no good to think back on the past like that. It's over. Lewis will get in the W column this year, and I WILL BE ROOTING FOR THEM TO DO SO. Just because I think Fairview is better than Lewis doesn't mean that I have something against the Lions. Their all kids and I'd like for them all to do well. I don't think that I have bashed them at all, and coming off a 1 win season most wins on the schedule would be considered by some a mild upset. Nothing to get mad about. What would I have against YOUR Lions? They are just another school that has a football team. As for the Fairview/Lewis game, I wasn't there but I've seen both teams play, Fairview just seemed better to me, and as someones mentioned they did win 26-0. What do you want me to say? I've only seen them (lewis) play West, but they very easily COULD and maybe SHOULD have won that game. My whole point is that there are better winless teams, such as Lawrence County.

I don't know if anyone has metioned them but Madison Southern is probably the best team in KY without a win! They are wvery athletic and they are aggressive. They have 2 very quick backs and I am sure they won't stay

O-for much longer!:ylsuper:

 

I would agree with you on this one. They have two very athletic kids who have game changing speed. They both have enough speed to take a game over if they want to.

I NEVER stated that we were the best winless team out there, just simply stating that we are better than our record shows.

:creepy:So, of all the great winless teams, who is the best potential to go undefeated the rest of the season

I wouldn't consider either one of these 2 teams.

Yes they are solid as well just young- staff down there is doing a great JOB!

That woud be hard for anyone to say. What I mean by that is that I personally don't know about any other part of the state but for our area of NEKY/EKY I would have to say that Lawrence Co. would ft this description. LCHS is not a bad football team that has played some pretty tough teams, they are young and have a new coaching staff. LC is very well coached by some that were a part of the Bulldog tradition themselves when they played. I look for some very good things from LC in the future.

How about Pendleton?

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Dayton showed me something tonight. The defense made a couple of very nice stops, a few sacks, interception and taking 21 points from Bellevue.

 

They just don't have the numbers to give the kids a break. They were running out of gas in the second half.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.