Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CCCardsFan

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CCCardsFan

  1. Ok I am going with my Alma Mater---RACELAND. I went to see the Rams play at Greenup and was very impressed. This team plays with heart and I did not see cocky attitudes. I'm hoping that is because their coach wouldn't allow it. He is a very level headed person and always has been. Now my son plays for another school as we no longer live in that area and I have to work on the 31st when my Rams play Russell. Can anyone text me with updates. I don't think there is anyway I can get a Greenup or Ashland station to come in in Maysville. Not even with a BIG antenna. This is actually my daughter's account on BP. But anyone please PM her if you have AT&T and unlimited text and willing to keep me updated on the 31st.
  2. I am going to say lewis 21-20! GO LIONS!!
  3. Congrats to Mr. Dolly... What a great accomplishment!!
  4. Frankie did go out with an ankle injury, when they took the xrays they found it to be broken. He has been battling an ankle injury all season. Guess that play finished it for him. Hope he's back for basketball season, haven't heard how long he's out or anything yet.
  5. Yes, Russel's jv came out after halftime. Neither team played very well. And yes we lost by less than we expected.
  6. I NEVER stated that we were the best winless team out there, just simply stating that we are better than our record shows.
  7. It was 27-0 but we should've beat them... I am not saying anything about score or nothing, what I am saying is that we are just as athletic as Fairview and maybe I should've said, could've won instead of should've. I am not blaming this on penalities or anything but just saying if our boys would've played with the heart that they played with in the Powell and West game we 'could've' beaten them. In any way, our record should not be 0-5!
  8. I will have to agree with IROC and Mason by saying that us lewis fans are simply stating that our lions are better than their record. And Cats, if you didn't watch the game that we played Fairview then you can't make a judgement as to whether they should've beat them or not. I was there, and we should've beat them just like we should've beaten West and Powell. As goes for Fleming's team, they have been battling injuries, but the senior runningback that is injured and out for the season could've been prevented. Caleb was an asset to the Panthers football team and my heart goes out to him as this is his senior year. But injuries happen with every team, it a part of football. Can Lewis beat Fleming , sure we can!! They have to come out and play with heart and the want to that they played with during the Powell game. It would've definetly been an upset if we would've beaten Mason Co. But any other team it would not have been an upset, just a W on our record. But before you go bashing Lewis Co and their skills, they are just high school kids trying to get a Win... And IMO it was an anit-lewis comment!
  9. Thanks Mason. The team that played last night against Powell and last week against W.Carter is definetly not an 0-5 team. But stupid penalties and in the case of Powell, the better team won. But I just hope they can hold their momentum and keep their heads up.
  10. We also had two players get hurt in this game. We have out bye week this week, so they will be ready for next week. Those 4 boys are great players. And you don't have to tell me about the facemasks calls, they were all my brother... My father and I have already talked (maybe yelled) to him about it. However, I believe one of them was a fluke. JMO... but LC definetly needs to cut out all penalities, regardless. I think maybe now that Andy has been running the ball with 3 running backs and 2 receivers we are getting better!
  11. Congrats to Powell on their win. They have a great team. However, Lewis has improved within the week. The team that played last night was a totally different team that played a week ago against West Carter. They had heart, they had emotion, and they played awesome. The fans were behind them. We cheered like crazy last night. Just wish we could've came away with the win. Good luck next week boys.
  12. Maybe you all can say I am a little biased as well. Although I graduated from Fleming Co and my brothers both play JV and Varisty Football at Lewis Co. Raceland is my mother's alma mater, so I'm going to wish The Raceland Rams best of luck in beating LCA tonight. Should be a great game. Wish we could make it, but we also have prior committments. GO RAMS!!! Im going to go out on a limb since I haven't seen either team play this year and say Raceland 21 and LCA 20.
  13. I did not know about Andrew Earlywine. But the one I knew about being out is Caleb Cannon.
  14. One of Fleming's players that was hurt last week vs. Powell has been told he will be out for the rest of the season. But I do not know any word on the rest of them.
  15. Robbie Stenzel is a great player, but he is NOT 6'9... may be before he graduates but he is not yet... and he has grown since May but not a half a foot...
  16. And btw, Zollo and Family: WELCOME TO KENTUCKY AND GO BIG BLUE!!!
  17. Guys lets keep in mind, the real reason for his move is to be closer to UK... grc, just so happens to be a choice in the move and they also happen to be a very talented team, and he's just going to add more talent. If they decide to move to Scott Co or Lex Cath, Mason Co won't be worried about him or as worried about their run for state champs again, sounds to me like they are scared. If Zollo steps in along side Stenzel, Hatton, Rogers and the rest of the Cards lineup, Mason Co, may not win next years Region 10 honors... GO CARDS AND GOOD LUCK ZOLLO!!
  18. Now that the school has been consolidated I do not know how but I definetly think that Tollesboro High School coach Alan Bane needs to be recognized in some way for his time as coach there as well as the things he done off the court in the classroom. He is a wonderful man with a great personality and I do know from talking to his former players and students he expected a lot out of them and was the best coach possible. We love you Al. You are great!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.