Russell 34 Lewis Co. 0

lewiscoref

OK, I will wait for another thread on this to start but, didn't he (Russell) miss an extra point last week against Lawrence county? How is that ruled? The holder didn't get the ball down and Dolly didn't get the try off. Does this mean that he didnt miss that one b/c he didn't actually kick it? I am so confused! somebody start that thread.

OK, I will wait for another thread on this to start but, didn't he (Russell) miss an extra point last week against Lawrence county? How is that ruled? The holder didn't get the ball down and Dolly didn't get the try off. Does this mean that he didnt miss that one b/c he didn't actually kick it? I am so confused! somebody start that thread.

Are you sure it was Dolly making the attempt?

What exactly is the record and how long had it been since it was last broken?

Old record was 74, which he tied on the first touchdown of the game. He ended up missing one in the third quarter, so his record will stand at 76.

Not sure how long the previous record stood.

Russell began substituting in the middle of the 2nd quarter. We got to see a lot of what next year's Russell team might look like. That being said, there was some sloppy play with a few fumbles. I heard Drew Abrams injured his leg. Anyone have any info on his status?

I would guess if the ball never got kicked then it wouldn't count.

Old record was 74, which he tied on the first touchdown of the game. He ended up missing one in the third quarter, so his record will stand at 76.

Not sure how long the previous record stood.

Thanks for the info KyBuck...that's an impressive stretch of PATs.

Congrats to Russell and Dolly on the win.