Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 34 Lewis Co. 0

Featured Replies

Congrats to Russell's J. Dolly on setting a state record for consecutive p.a.t. kicks. :thumb:

  • Author

Yes congrats to him. Russell wins as expected, but closer then most thought. Wasnt at the game, but if I were guessing, the j.v. got significant pt.

Congrats to Russell's J. Dolly on setting a state record for consecutive p.a.t. kicks. :thumb:
OR, this would be worthy of it's own thread.

 

:thumb:

OR, this would be worthy of it's own thread.

 

:thumb:

 

:thumb: I was hoping that maybe a Russell fan would start one (maybe would have some more info and background). I just wanted to acknowledge it and give him a :thumb:.

Yes, Russel's jv came out after halftime. Neither team played very well. And yes we lost by less than we expected.

Congrats to Russell's J. Dolly on setting a state record for consecutive p.a.t. kicks. :thumb:

 

 

What exactly is the record and how long had it been since it was last broken?

OK, I will wait for another thread on this to start but, didn't he (Russell) miss an extra point last week against Lawrence county? How is that ruled? The holder didn't get the ball down and Dolly didn't get the try off. Does this mean that he didnt miss that one b/c he didn't actually kick it? I am so confused! somebody start that thread.

OK, I will wait for another thread on this to start but, didn't he (Russell) miss an extra point last week against Lawrence county? How is that ruled? The holder didn't get the ball down and Dolly didn't get the try off. Does this mean that he didnt miss that one b/c he didn't actually kick it? I am so confused! somebody start that thread.

 

Are you sure it was Dolly making the attempt?

Yes, Russel's jv came out after halftime. Neither team played very well. And yes we lost by less than we expected.

 

Russell could have scored at will. The starters sat very early.

What exactly is the record and how long had it been since it was last broken?

 

Old record was 74, which he tied on the first touchdown of the game. He ended up missing one in the third quarter, so his record will stand at 76.

 

Not sure how long the previous record stood.

Russell began substituting in the middle of the 2nd quarter. We got to see a lot of what next year's Russell team might look like. That being said, there was some sloppy play with a few fumbles. I heard Drew Abrams injured his leg. Anyone have any info on his status?

OK, I will wait for another thread on this to start but, didn't he (Russell) miss an extra point last week against Lawrence county? How is that ruled? The holder didn't get the ball down and Dolly didn't get the try off. Does this mean that he didnt miss that one b/c he didn't actually kick it? I am so confused! somebody start that thread.

I would guess if the ball never got kicked then it wouldn't count.

Congratulations to Russell. I didn't think Ivan & Co. would allow the score to get out of hand in this one.

 

Congratulations to Dolly and the PAT team for setting that kicking record.

Old record was 74, which he tied on the first touchdown of the game. He ended up missing one in the third quarter, so his record will stand at 76.

 

Not sure how long the previous record stood.

 

Thanks for the info KyBuck...that's an impressive stretch of PATs.

 

Congrats to Russell and Dolly on the win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.