Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fleming County @ Lewis County predictions

Who You Got, in this Game? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who You Got, in this Game?

    • Fleming County
      76%
    • Lewis County
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sombody is gonna get their 1st win friday. What say you? I say Fleming gets it especially with the Lions best running back out from what I hear.

 

Fleming 35

Lewis 7

Fleming County finally gets off the slide. I cannot imagine trying to predict a score on this one.

Witten is out. From what I hear, Fleming Co. has suffered many injuries as well this season. Probably an ugly game, but I'm going to give Fleming the advantage.

Fleming Co. 34-15.

Fleming by 3 touchdowns!!!!!!!!!

It is Lewis' homecoming.. I'm not gonna predict a winner.

Fleming County should take this one. I'll say 21-7.

I am going to say lewis 21-20!

 

GO LIONS!!

I am going with Lewis Co. 14-7

  • Author

I was just thinking. Maybe Fleming should try their freshman qb out this week at Lewis. Give him some time under center because in my mind thats who should be there next year for this team to maximize their athleticism. Go ahead give him some experience. Just a thought.

I watched the Breathitt-Fleming game last Friday. Most of the Panthers' passing plays were dinks and dunks. Their lone score was on one of the few plays that stretched the field.

 

Do the Panthers ever run Newsome? He is a load; just wondering.

 

Fleming is also without their best RB; Cannon went down a few weeks ago as I recall.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.