Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Man Claims Doctors Wrongfully Removed His Penis

Featured Replies

  • Replies 122
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope the complaint stands up in court.

 

:lol:

 

I like it when the Mods get into the action..it makes me feel a bit safer.

  • Author
:lol:

 

I like it when the Mods get into the action..it makes me feel a bit safer.

 

:lol:

Prior to receiving general anesthesia for a procedure to work on a frozen shoulder, I was required to draw a big "X" on the shoulder being manipulated...

Prior to receiving general anesthesia for a procedure to work on a frozen shoulder, I was required to draw a big "X" on the shoulder being manipulated...

 

I had to do the same for my knee surgery along with answering several questions regarding the procedure in general.

I wonder how this will fair with the doctors with the penal system? If they do get jail time maybe they can play some penal league ball.

:lol:

 

I like it when the Mods get into the action..it makes me feel a bit safer.

Don't feel too safe. That Ram guy is a maverick. :cool:

Serious post, seriously: I wonder if there was a mad search to find the appendage in the trash once the error was discovered like there was to find Bobbit's appendage after Lorena cut if off.

Prior to receiving general anesthesia for a procedure to work on a frozen shoulder, I was required to draw a big "X" on the shoulder being manipulated...
You had to mark yourself? :eek:

 

Did you have to hand the surgeon the tools as well?

What kind of tools do you use to remove tools?

Scalpel and a Bounty paper towel. Maybe a Kleenex... :walk:

Serious post, seriously: I wonder if there was a mad search to find the appendage in the trash once the error was discovered like there was to find Bobbit's appendage after Lorena cut if off.
Well I doubt they were cross-matching for donors.

This story was bad enough but this thread has been worse,lol. The jokes almost write themselves!!

You had to mark yourself? :eek:

 

Did you have to hand the surgeon the tools as well?

 

 

Question #1 - yes, I did.

 

Question #2 - not that time, but when I had a vasectomy...

My vision of the next romantic moment between this couple:

 

Wife: Honey, I really enjoyed our wonderful meal tonight. The appetizer was to die for. The wine was perfect, dry and wonderful. The main course was cooked to perfection, and not too heavy. And the dessert, light and tasty. The carriage ride through the city streets afterward was an experience I'll not soon forget. I say we end this perfect evening with a little romantic rendevous upstairs. How about it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Husband: My penis is in a landfill

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.