Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Oldham vs Henry county

Who wins 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • North Oldham
      27%
    • Henry County
      72%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't think it was too bare- Coach M would never say that about a program he worked hard to build up, so NO not true

 

Bare is an understatement. I recall the non stop laughter and thinking Ray Graham would be proud! It is more than true! However, like Spindoc says, back to the topic. Should be a good one Friday night. I'll say this one is decided by less than a touchdown. Good luck to both clubs and may they play injury free.:thumb:

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bare is an understatement. I recall the non stop laughter and thinking Ray Graham would be proud! It is more than true! However, like Spindoc says, back to the topic. Should be a good one Friday night. I'll say this one is decided by less than a touchdown. Good luck to both clubs and may they play injury free.:thumb:

 

8th graders undefeated

9th graders undefeated

JV team good 6-2 loss to Danville and Trinity

Sr class 4 players not good

That is not bare - as for Ray Graham FB list serve- I don't recall any bad mouthing as far as I know Coach Martin took the high road and left Henry Co for reasons other than it being bare- as for the topic I think it will be a great game and I hope it is injury free and exciting

Hey, just saw that WLKY gave Henry Co. some pub on their 5:30 sportscast. Called them the biggest surprise of the 2008 season. Nice goin' WLKY!

It will be an exciting night for high school football. Everybody come and see the "instant classic".

First real test to shed some light on Henry County's place among the 3A elite this searon.

Hey Mr. Holtz, give me your take on the N.O. /Henry Co. final score. I know your a N.O. fan, just want your honest opinion. I know you have probably seen both teams by now.

8th graders undefeated

9th graders undefeated

JV team good 6-2 loss to Danville and Trinity

Sr class 4 players not good

That is not bare - as for Ray Graham FB list serve- I don't recall any bad mouthing as far as I know Coach Martin took the high road and left Henry Co for reasons other than it being bare- as for the topic I think it will be a great game and I hope it is injury free and exciting

 

 

You just don't know when to stop...At last I will give my prediction. Under the guidence of a great staff. North 10 and Henry 7. Tangs are way too good this year. I have indeed seen the light.

Edited by STRIKE3
edited Rule #2 comments

Dark Horse, I can't believe you have gone over to the "Dark Side". Have you no pride?

Dark Horse' date=' I can't believe you have gone over to the "Dark Side". Have you no pride?[/quote']

 

Henry County is no match for a well coached Tang team. I have no choice, NO is clearly better. HC has no real threats and have played weak opponents (The powerhouse has been beating up on a bunch of little guys, or so I am told). Non the likes of Shawnee and Atherton. Good luck HC you're gonna need it.

Let's discuss the game and take the personal jabs, to the PM's.

Henry County is no match for a well coached Tang team. I have no choice, NO is clearly better. HC has no real threats and have played weak opponents (The powerhouse has been beating up on a bunch of little guys, or so I am told). Non the likes of Shawnee and Atherton. Good luck HC you're gonna need it.

 

If I am correct, Henry County's coaching staff has done a better job than has NO in the first 3 years of the coaches taking the job. That means that Henry has the better coaching staff turning around a 3-9 team into a 9-3 team, and 4-0 so far this season. How can you say they have no threats? They have Cody Miracle who is a threat to score a touchdown with each run, Matt Long to make big catches, and qb Luke Magness. Wow what can I say about him. He has pinpoint accuracy with his throws and he can also pull it down for a long run. So you need to rethink what you said about HC has no real threats. Yes I will agree that they have played some weak opponents, but im sure those teams would of scored on NO. Henry has probably the best defense in 3A. I will say NO will score but not much.

Henry 42

North O. 14

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

If I am correct, Henry County's coaching staff has done a better job than has NO in the first 3 years of the coaches taking the job. That means that Henry has the better coaching staff turning around a 3-9 team into a 9-3 team, and 4-0 so far this season. How can you say they have no threats? They have Cody Miracle who is a threat to score a touchdown with each run, Matt Long to make big catches, and qb Luke Magness. Wow what can I say about him. He has pinpoint accuracy with his throws and he can also pull it down for a long run. So you need to rethink what you said about HC has no real threats. Yes I will agree that they have played some weak opponents, but im sure those teams would of scored on NO. Henry has probably the best defense in 3A. I will say NO will score but not much.

Henry 42

North O. 14

 

I may very well be wrong, but I think darkhorse was being sarcastic.

If I am correct, Henry County's coaching staff has done a better job than has NO in the first 3 years of the coaches taking the job.

It is impossible to honestly compare the two. I am sure both have great staffs. I have heard good things about both. Lets keep the comments on the game itself.

It is impossible to honestly compare the two. I am sure both have great staffs. I have heard good things about both. Lets keep the comments on the game itself.

 

You are correct. In my eyes both staffs are excellent staffs. Both have turned mediocre teams into very competitive teams. I am looking forward to a great game!

You won't have to wait much longer. Just two days!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.