Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 33 Danville 30 OT

Featured Replies

Final

Final

In OT.;)

In OT.;)

Fixed it.:thumb:

Got a call from Adopted Admiral a few minutes ago. They are NOT happy campers this evening. Seems that the Ads went into "game preservation" mode a bit too soon and it came back to bite them (as is usually the case).

Got a call from Adopted Admiral a few minutes ago. They are NOT happy campers this evening. Seems that the Ads went into "game preservation" mode a bit too soon and it came back to bite them (as is usually the case).

 

Sounds like some questionable business tonight. I was just listening to the radio though.

I was listening on the radio and the announcer said Danville won the coin toss in overtime and elected to go on offense first. If this is true, which I have my doubts, based on this announcers ability to announce an accurate ball game on the radio. Does anyone know if this is true?

 

If so, why would you elect to go on offense first?:confused:

Does anyone know how many yards Ryan Williams had tonight? Good win for GRC.

Does anyone know how many yards Ryan Williams had tonight? Good win for GRC.

 

181 yards and 4 touchdowns

 

 

Somebody better be lookin' at him!

181 yds and 4 tds.

I was listening on the radio and the announcer said Danville won the coin toss in overtime and elected to go on offense first. If this is true, which I have my doubts, based on this announcers ability to announce an accurate ball game on the radio. Does anyone know if this is true?

 

If so, why would you elect to go on offense first?:confused:

 

Not true..GRC won the toss and elected to go on defense, Danville chose the end of the field that they wanted.....the North end zone.

 

What a great defensive game by the Cards.:thumb: Darius Skinner had 3 interceptions. Cory Rogers had two pass defltctions late in the 4th quarter that were huge. Our Kicker, Mark Saporito did not play tonight due to being hurt. Taylor Moody filled in for him and did an excellant job. Ryan Williams as always help pull the Cards through. What a ball game.

 

Hats off to Danville and their coaching staff...best team we have faced all year. Best of luck the rest of the season.

 

The Cards are now 4-0 and face Madison Central next week.

I just got in from the game...What a game...The Williams kid will be IMO the next Mr. Kentucky Football...

 

I'm am so proud of the Admirals...They played there hearts out...I know the coaches are proud simply because there was no quit in the players...

 

The season begins next week with district play starting up...

 

This team is only going to get better with each game...:thumb:

 

Keep your heads up guys...:thumb:

I just got in from the game...What a game...The Williams kid will be IMO the next Mr. Kentucky Football...

 

I'm am so proud of the Admirals...They played there hearts out...I know the coaches are proud simply because there was no quit in the players...

 

The season begins next week with district play starting up...

 

This team is only going to get better with each game...:thumb:

 

Keep your heads up guys...:thumb:

 

Glad you had a safe trip home. I think Ryan Williams is a MR. Football canidate. too...but he has not gotten much press....he is a joy to watch....great kid too. To my knowledge he is the leading rusher in the state.

 

I agree that the Ads played their hearts out tonight...GRC defense just stepped up when it needed to. Our Defense is what won the game for us tonight.

Glad you had a safe trip home. I think Ryan Williams is a MR. Football canidate. too...but he has not gotten much press....he is a joy to watch....great kid too. To my knowledge he is the leading rusher in the state.

 

I agree that the Ads played their hearts out tonight...GRC defense just stepped up when it needed to. Our Defense is what won the game for us tonight.

 

The kid is fast and doesn't quit...Good luck to you guys the rest of the way...:thumb:Now I got to get some sleep...I got to get up early and go to work...:cry::D

The kid is fast and doesn't quit...Good luck to you guys the rest of the way...:thumb:Now I got to get some sleep...I got to get up early and go to work...:cry::D

 

 

Thanks for the kind words about our team and players. Last week we were rated 8th in the AP polls but 3rd in our district behind Madison Central and Scott Co.....we have a tuff way to go, but I believe in this team and coaching staff.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.