Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can't Wait for the season

Featured Replies

.. To start for the Duke Blue Devils:lol: I know there are a select few Duke fans on here with me, but I just love being a fan of one of the most hated college organizations. College basketball really is the best season of sports. Anyways GO DUKE!:fire:

I can't wait for basketball myself! Duke will be a good team because they always are. I can't wait to see those UK Wildcats play. Man it gets me pumped up just thinking about! I love college basketball! :ylsuper:

Time to shut this thread down :lol::lol:

Being a Duke fan I can see why you would want a perfectly good football season to be over.

Being a Duke fan I can see why you would want a perfectly good football season to be over.

I actually think Duke has a decent team for them this year.In football I mean.

I believe Duke will do similar to what they have recently. They will have a favorable schedule and do really well in the regular season and then meet a very athletic team in either the 1st or 2nd round of the NCAA tournament and go home early.

Go Duke! Usually I agree with you Log, but this year I feel is different for my Blue Devils.

GA, I love the avatar. :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
Go Duke! Usually I agree with you Log, but this year I feel is different for my Blue Devils.

 

I think they will be much better this year. They have somewhat of an actual big man in Miles Plumlee. Hopefully better than last year.

 

GA, I love the avatar. :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I like to make the UK fans remember:lol:

The thing about being a Duke fan is you have so much anticipation for b ball season because there is nothing worth watching during football season.

 

 

 

 

But of course you cannot spell Duke without dUKe. And just thinking of Duke most def makes me want to puke.......hard, projectile.

The thing about being a Duke fan is you have so much anticipation for b ball season because there is nothing worth watching during football season.

 

Man, it seems I'm remembering a team right here in the Commonwealth that was exactly like that until about, oh two years ago...The name slips my mind though...

Man, it seems I'm remembering a team right here in the Commonwealth that was exactly like that until about, oh two years ago...The name slips my mind though...

 

I do know this: Like Duke, you can't spell the one you're speaking of without a 'u' and a 'k.'

Man, it seems I'm remembering a team right here in the Commonwealth that was exactly like that until about, oh two years ago...The name slips my mind though...

 

I can think of one thats like that now.... :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.