Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict The CATS Starting Five

Featured Replies

With Meeks as the only proven 3pt threat, Marky Krebs will get some minutes off the bench. I really don't see any other pure shooters on the team. When PP is being doubled and teams are packing it in, look for Krebs to hit a few from the outside.

 

It seems like are roster is full of 6'5 to 6'7" athletic wings, not that I am complaining-just could use a few more shooters. We will be very good on the defensive end and the best offense may be that D.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My prediction...

 

1. Liggins

2. Meeks

3. Harris

4. Stevenson

5. Patterson

 

6th man- Miller

 

Surprise player of the year- A.J. Stewart

 

I would replace Stevenson with Harrelson and go with that.

Issel

Macy

Chapman

Givens

Beal

Issel

Macy

Chapman

Givens

Beal

 

That is a championship team right there! They would win it all with me as the 6th man!

Liggins

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Patterson

Miller will see more time than most think IMO.

 

I like him but I don't know if he is ready to contribute that much, I hope so though.

Liggins pg

Meeks 2g

Stevenson sf

Patterson pf

Harrellson c

 

Gallaway pg off the bench

Harris 2g or sf off the bench

Stewart pf off the bench

Liggins pg

Meeks 2g

Stevenson sf

Patterson pf

Harrellson c

 

Gallaway pg off the bench

Harris 2g or sf off the bench

Stewart pf off the bench

Harris is a lock to start at SF....

Harris is a lock to start at SF....

 

 

Agreed. :thumb:

 

 

Gillespie likes the D and the hustle to much not to start Razor Ramon. IMO, other than Patterson he is basically the only guaranteed lock.

 

The lineup should look something like this....

 

Liggins

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Patterson

Issel

Macy

Chapman

Givens

Beal

 

I don't know if these guys will start this year or not, but back in their prime I wouldn't bet against them.

Patterson, Meeks, and Harris are the 3 players who will start every game this season, barring injury. There will be a battle at the 5 spot all season between Stevenson and Harrellson. The PG spot will be manned by Liggins for the bulk of the season, but look for Porter to start at the beginning of the season. I know, Liggins is better, but he is also a freshman. Porter has a year of the BCG system under his belt and will be the starter early on.

I agree that Meeks, Harris & Patterson are locks to start. I think Stevenson is the next closest to a "sure thing", although his spot could be up for grabs if Harrellson develops.

 

I think Porter is the best bet at PG right now, with regards to who is the most likely to start. Liggins is more talented, though, and Galloway will get an opportunity.

 

I wouldn't mind seeing this lineup:

Liggins

Meeks

Galloway

Harris

Patterson

 

We'd be able to push the ball & press all over the court.

 

I think Krebs will surprise a lot of people this year, in terms of how much PT he'll be getting.

Galloway

Meeks

Harris

Stevenson

Patterson

Harris is a lock to start at SF....

 

The only reason I have Stevenson at SF instead of Harris is size. Stevenson is a 6-9 and will help the team more on defense and rebounding, and he can score around the basket. Harris is going to be better off the bench for instant offense as our 6th man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.