Will JCPS schools Play

ftbll4life

Due to the recent weather, JCPS schools have called off school for Monday, Tuesday, and now Wednesday. Does anyone have any information on rather or not they will play this weekend? Teams have not practice at all, which could cause problems in some games. There are some key district match-ups this weekend,....ie. Valley and Fairdale.

Schools are out Fri. Oct. 3rd, it is left up to the home team whether to play Thursday or Friday.

This case with the widespread power outage is a little different. My guess is that (if school is out all week) they will let the schools practice Thursday and Friday (if the facilities are safe to do so) then play the games on Saturday.

Schools are out Fri. Oct. 3rd, it is left up to the home team whether to play Thursday or Friday.

This case with the widespread power outage is a little different. My guess is that (if school is out all week) they will let the schools practice Thursday and Friday (if the facilities are safe to do so) then play the games on Saturday.[/quote

Very much appreciate your thoughts and insight..but need something a bit more definitive. Anyone form JCPS on here and want to weigh-in??? Thanks

[quote=JIM SEYMOUR # 85;2973571

Very much appreciate your thoughts and insight..but need something a bit more definitive. Anyone form JCPS on here and want to weigh-in??? Thanks

the JCPS AD's/Athletics-Activity people are meeting today (Wed.) to try to resolve the matter.

How many schools are there that still do not have power? Does Manual have power?
Manual stadium isn't located on Manual's campus, and I don't know if the stadium has power yet but the bigger issue than power is that Manual hasn't been able to practice all week because schools have been closed.

Manual stadium isn't located on Manual's campus, and I don't know if the stadium has power yet but the bigger issue than power is that Manual hasn't been able to practice all week because schools have been closed.

Do you think there is a chance the game gets cancelled? Not that Henderson's offense is anything special but it is definitely something you need to practice against.