Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I want the Kool Aid

Featured Replies

That the people in the Big 10 drink if they keep saying Ohio State is one of the best teams in the nation and that the conference is top tier.

 

I believe as of right now Penn St has a chance to be a legitimate team but need to see more. Outside of them this conference is a joke.

 

I hope TidyBowl sponsers the creation of a new bowl called "The TidyBowl Great Flush Bowl" and the winner of the ACC and the Big 10 play in it in the middle of Oct.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

 

If B. Wells would have played...

  • Author

If a bullfrog had wings then it would be able to seduce birds........but I get what you are saying.

:lol:

 

If B. Wells would have played...

 

No excuses from this Buckeye fan. Having 11 Beanie Wells' on the field tonight would have made no difference. OSU just falt out got their tails kicked by a much better football team.

 

I agree that the Big 10 is weak but I think Penn State is the real deal. They have many weapons on the offensive of the ball and I think have to be the favorite to win the conf.championship.

No excuses from this Buckeye fan. Having 11 Beanie Wells' on the field tonight would have made no difference. OSU just falt out got their tails kicked by a much better football team.

 

I agree that the Big 10 is weak but I think Penn State is the real deal. They have many weapons on the offensive of the ball and I think have to be the favorite to win the conf.championship.

Wisconsin, Penn St and then OSU in that order.

People always leave Wisconsin out and they are very good year after year.

Ohio State is a top team in the country. Not an excuse at all, but when was the last time USC lost at home to a non conference opponent? Not to mention the Buck's were without Beanie. Not an excuse at all, just speaking the truth. Obviously they were dominated tonight, but SC is a dominant team. I don't see anyone beating the Trojans this season. It's hard to beat a team like SC without your biggest weapon.

Ohio State is a top team in the country. Not an excuse at all, but when was the last time USC lost at home to a non conference opponent? Not to mention the Buck's were without Beanie. Not an excuse at all, just speaking the truth. Obviously they were dominated tonight, but SC is a dominant team. I don't see anyone beating the Trojans this season. It's hard to beat a team like SC without your biggest weapon.

 

A true top team doesn't get beaten by another team 35-3. Losing on USC's field is one thing but this game wasn't even as close as the score indicates. If you mean OSU is a Top 25 team I can buy that, if you mean they are a Top 10 team--they just aren't. Not at this point.

Ohio State is a top team in the country. Not an excuse at all, but when was the last time USC lost at home to a non conference opponent? Not to mention the Buck's were without Beanie. Not an excuse at all, just speaking the truth. Obviously they were dominated tonight, but SC is a dominant team. I don't see anyone beating the Trojans this season. It's hard to beat a team like SC without your biggest weapon.

 

Top team in the country ?

 

Where would you place them ? Top 5 ? Top 10 ? Top 20 ?

No excuses from this Buckeye fan. Having 11 Beanie Wells' on the field tonight would have made no difference. OSU just falt out got their tails kicked by a much better football team.

 

I agree that the Big 10 is weak but I think Penn State is the real deal. They have many weapons on the offensive of the ball and I think have to be the favorite to win the conf.championship.

 

I watched Penn State today. They looked good.

 

Who's their RB ? Royce ? He looked outstanding. Their QB did also.

A true top team doesn't get beaten by another team 35-3. Losing on USC's field is one thing but this game wasn't even as close as the score indicates. If you mean OSU is a Top 25 team I can buy that, if you mean they are a Top 10 team--they just aren't. Not at this point.

 

I know the game wasn't a close on at all, but it was at USC and it was without their best player. I know you can say that's an excuse, but it's just not. I know if he did play it probably wouldn't have made a difference in the win or loss, but it would have been a much closer game. To me anyways. I may be wrong, but to me Beanie is a huge difference.

 

Top team in the country ?

 

Where would you place them ? Top 5 ? Top 10 ? Top 20 ?

 

To me when they are playing like they can, they are a top 5 team easy. Now playing like last week and tonight, not in the top 25. Ohio State can be a top 5 team if they play like they can. If they continue to play like this, then they will fall out of the top 25 very quickly.

To me when they are playing like they can, they are a top 5 team easy. Now playing like last week and tonight, not in the top 25. Ohio State can be a top 5 team if they play like they can. If they continue to play like this, then they will fall out of the top 25 very quickly.

 

If that's the case, then they haven't "played like they can" for the last 3 seasons. Any time OSU has played a big time team, they've been destroyed.

 

Lets be honest here, OSU had been benefiting from playing absolutely no one the last couple of years and had a cake walk to the NC game. This game, with or without Beanie proves that.

 

I agree that OSU didn't play well tonight. Most of that blame can be placed on their non existent offensive line. If Beanie would have played, they may have been beaten by 21 or so.

 

Lets face it, OSU is a solid team but they are not one of the top teams in the country.

I know the game wasn't a close on at all, but it was at USC and it was without their best player. I know you can say that's an excuse, but it's just not. I know if he did play it probably wouldn't have made a difference in the win or loss, but it would have been a much closer game. To me anyways. I may be wrong, but to me Beanie is a huge difference.

 

 

 

To me when they are playing like they can, they are a top 5 team easy. Now playing like last week and tonight, not in the top 25. Ohio State can be a top 5 team if they play like they can. If they continue to play like this, then they will fall out of the top 25 very quickly.

 

So you don't think that USC, Georgia, Florida, Oklahoma, and Missouri are better than the Buckeyes? That's at least 5 teams right there. They've looked awful against the only 2 Division I teams that they have faced. I'm sorry but a Top 5 team just doesn't lose by 32 to anyone. Wells might have helped some but it also could have been worse. USC was on cruise control for most of the second half. Besides if you're truly a Top 5 team the rest of your offense should be able to overcome the loss of a running back to say nothing of the defense which was shredded with all of it's players.

I know the game wasn't a close on at all, but it was at USC and it was without their best player. I know you can say that's an excuse, but it's just not. I know if he did play it probably wouldn't have made a difference in the win or loss, but it would have been a much closer game. To me anyways. I may be wrong, but to me Beanie is a huge difference.

 

 

 

To me when they are playing like they can, they are a top 5 team easy. Now playing like last week and tonight, not in the top 25. Ohio State can be a top 5 team if they play like they can. If they continue to play like this, then they will fall out of the top 25 very quickly.

Are you trying to convince us you aren't making excuses, or yourself??? ;)

Once again, OSU plays a team with equal or better talent, and they got smoked. I'm very happy they got smoked.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.