Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why does everyone hate Johnson Central?

Featured Replies

It seems everyone hates JC. May be the reason of them coming out of nowhere? They are no longer a district doormat? They have averaged 10 wins a season over the past 4 years? I would like to see any other public school (except for Highlands of course) to even match those stats.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What evidence have you seen that makes you think everyone hates Johnson Central? I for one don't. I think Coach Matney has done a remarkable job at Johnson Central, and I cheer for them when they're not playing Ashland, or another school closer to home. I've met some fine people from Johnson Central thru BGP, and I always enjoy attending games at Johnson Central. The folks are always very hospitable.

I never hear anyone bad mouth JCC down here.

I guess not everyone hates them, then.

  • Author

I for one thank you for that LRCW, I mean no one every even talks about JC games on here. They just pass them up like they are nothing.

Johnson Central has built a quality, winning program and now has a very nice, new facility. I don't hear much complaining about JC.

  • Author

Not complaining, but no one ever talks about them like they do other teams.

Not complaining, but no one ever talks about them like they do other teams.

 

 

You need to do a better job of promoting Bluegrasspreps.com at Johnson Central so more of your friends will get on here, and disussing the games, and the Golden Eagles more. :D

I for one thank you for that LRCW, I mean no one every even talks about JC games on here. They just pass them up like they are nothing.

If you notice, the threads that get a lot of discussion, are by people who know a lot about the programs involved. Johnson Central is kinda in no mans land. Members from anywhere other then North-Eastern and Eastern Kentucky don't know a lot about JC, so they don't comment much. And the number of members from JC on BGP is good, but not great.

 

So, to solve that, start more thread about JC's JV games, Freshman games, and chime in on the conversation. Get some more JC fans to join BGP, get the numbers up. Make more of a presence.

Where did this idea come from?

Speak the word to the JCC fan base about bluegrasspreps, get more of the fans to join and they'll definatly start talking more about the JCC games.

  • Author

That may work, but the $20 fee could scare some people out of the sign up. I think we could make a name like JCHSPep or something in which everyone could use to discuss, and it could be funded by the Pep Club. Thanks for the idea.

That may work, but the $20 fee could scare some people out of the sign up. I think we could make a name like JCHSPep or something in which everyone could use to discuss, and it could be funded by the Pep Club. Thanks for the idea.
Have a carwash!
  • Author

Lol maybe the water girls could do that, but that reminds me of the movie Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story in which we would probably get the creepy guys who makes one of us to wash his truck over and over. "That's it boy, you get in there nice and deep like"

That may work, but the $20 fee could scare some people out of the sign up. I think we could make a name like JCHSPep or something in which everyone could use to discuss, and it could be funded by the Pep Club. Thanks for the idea.

 

Lincoln County tried that it was some sort of blogspot.com website, the problem is you can't have a civilized conversation on there without a cyber bully threatening to beat someone up.

That may work, but the $20 fee could scare some people out of the sign up. I think we could make a name like JCHSPep or something in which everyone could use to discuss, and it could be funded by the Pep Club. Thanks for the idea.

 

 

That would be in violation of rule #11. You can't tell me there's not plenty of money down your way. All I have to do is take a look at all of the renovations they've done the last few years. Heck, have them hit Coach Matney up for some money. I'm sure he'll spring for 15-20 students to have accounts. :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.