Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Garrard Co./Jackson Co. Predictions

Who Wins 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins

    • Garrard County
      88%
    • Jackson County
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Garrard Co. 34-14.

Jackson will not be able to compare with the speed of Garrard. Also Garrard only gave up 74 total yards against Bethlehem. I take Garrard 41-14.

Garrard County will have their way with Jackson County. As a previous poster stated, the Generals lack the speed to compete with the Golden Lions. I suspect a running clock in the second half of this one.

 

What's unfortunate about this is that when Somerset comes to Lancaster next week we have absolutely nothing to base how Garrard will play on. The game with Bell was an uncompetitive blowout on the losing side and the Bethlehem/Jackson County games are the same on the winning side. Any result in the Somerset game will likely be a surprise.

 

Also, could a mod change the spelling of GARRARD in the thread title? Thanks!:thumb:

....Also, could a mod change the spelling of GARRARD in the thread title? Thanks!:thumb:
....:thumb:
Garrard County will have their way with Jackson County. As a previous poster stated, the Generals lack the speed to compete with the Golden Lions. I suspect a running clock in the second half of this one.

 

What's unfortunate about this is that when Somerset comes to Lancaster next week we have absolutely nothing to base how Garrard will play on. The game with Bell was an uncompetitive blowout on the losing side and the Bethlehem/Jackson County games are the same on the winning side. Any result in the Somerset game will likely be a surprise.

 

Also, could a mod change the spelling of GARRARD in the thread title? Thanks!:thumb:

 

I dont think the Bell game was a complete blow out. Yes the score was 50-6. However, Garrard wont see another opponent that is that physical or experienced all year. In the first half Garrard did a great job on defense. The Bethlehem and Jackson weeks will allow Garrard to work out the problems on offense and prepare for Somerset. Should be a great match up in Lancaster.

Garrad blows Jackson away by 4 or 5 TD's!

Lions in a blowout. Jackson hasa a long way to go.

I dont think the Bell game was a complete blow out. Yes the score was 50-6. However, Garrard wont see another opponent that is that physical or experienced all year. In the first half Garrard did a great job on defense. The Bethlehem and Jackson weeks will allow Garrard to work out the problems on offense and prepare for Somerset. Should be a great match up in Lancaster.

 

It wasn't a complete blowout, no, but I don't think it really gave much of an idea about how Garrard County will handle certain situations. It seemed like Coach Scenters and staff only ran 3-5 different plays during the game with Bell. I feel confident they will have more options available when really necessary (losing 50-6 to Bell County does not constitute necessary).

 

What I meant to say is that both games Garrard has played, and likely the third this weekend with Jackson County, hasn't really shown how the Lions will handle certain situations. When they absolutely have to have a first down or a touchdown, can this group do it? When the defense must make a stop to get off the field, can this group do it? I don't think we can accurately answer those questions today because as of right now they have been purely hypothetical. Somerset will likely be the first true test to see where this team is.

Garrard Co. will have their way with Jackson Co.

Don't know much about Jackson and well Garrad County is usually a 500 team. I looked on Khsaa and Jackson had a bad loss and a win over Betsy Layne team that I never Knew existed in Kentucky. Garrad could drop a 100 in this game if they want to I say they win by 60 or more and shut out Jackson County.

Mark Scenters was the right man for the Garrard job. He is also a class act. I don't think he will run up the score in this one.

 

Garrard Co 49

Jackson Co 6

Loins win this one 56-7

 

Hopefully the "Lions" will win this one and the kids "loins" don't get injured. Of course there are many other possible jokes...:sssh:

Mark Scenters was the right man for the Garrard job. He is also a class act. I don't think he will run up the score in this one.

 

Garrard Co 49

Jackson Co 6

 

Scenters does appear to be a class act. I can't imagine him running up the score on an opponent. The JVs got a lot of action last Friday night and had some success. It wouldn't surprise me if the same thing happened this week.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.