Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell Co./Knox Co. Predictions

Featured Replies

I will go with Bell County, I understand that Knox is much improved. Bell must be favored not only in this game but any game until someone beats them.

Bell is a tough matchup for the Panthers.

Bell will probably win, but I think the Panthers keep it under 14.

The Bobcats are on a mission. Each week helps them get better and working their way to the District Championship, Regional Championship....and ultimately a rematch with Lexington Catholic. One game at a time....Dudley will have his team ready. Lot's of young defenders that will be getting better every week. Bell's offense will be too much for Knox. Zachary brings a lot of versatility and makes it even harder to defend the run and Greer. Special teams play of Bell will give them a huge edge. Merrick is an offensive weapon...but also a defensive one.....Knox should start out in poor field position....after touchbacks on 20 nearly every time.

 

Bell 41

Knox Central 6

The Bobcats are on a mission. Each week helps them get better and working their way to the District Championship, Regional Championship....and ultimately a rematch with Lexington Catholic. 6

 

Not to get too far off topic but after watching Lexington Catholic and Boyle County, I'd say if I'm a Bobcat fan, I'd be worried about the Rebels. I don't believe that Catholic can get past them this year.

I don't think Knox can score enough points to keep this one close after the half. Bell County 40-14.

Bell County 31

Knox Central 13

Bell Co. 35-6.

Bell wins this one in a route. possibly 20+ Bell has shown a big improvement from week 1 to week 2 in my eyes, and the younger kids are going to start to settle down a bit, alot of soph. and juniors start for the Bobcats, they need some time to settle in and get in the flow of things. Fresh. Cory Davenport so far has been a stud, and Dominic Carton possibly returning this week could also help this Bobcat offense in tremendous ways, having to defend 3 capable of taking it for 6 at any given time (Zachery, Carton and Greer) Also we've seen this Bell defense for years. with the "bend but don't break" philosophy, so I wouldnt worry to much about the defense, its always going to be a tough task to score on the bobcats.

A better game than most think. Let's see if the KC kids learned from their mistakes of last week.

 

Bell 24 Knox Central 18

I am sure there will be a big crowd for this one. This game could very well be for the district title.

I am sure there will be a big crowd for this one. This game could very well be for the district title.

 

I don't think this will be for the district title. I don't think that KC can beat Rock.

I don't think this will be for the district title. I don't think that KC can beat Rock.

 

I hadn't really heard much about Rock. I do figure Knox, Bell, and Rock are easily the top 3.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.