Bell Co./Knox Co. Predictions

Krack Back

I want to take a minute to promote a couple of KC seniors, RB Dexter Carnes (363 yards, 3 TDs) and QB Corey Smith (19-30-179 yrds passing). Not bad at all guys. When KC begins to take care of the little things that winning teams do so well (ball security, avoidable penalties, missed assignments, etc.) this will be a team to be reckoned with.

If the site of the game is getting as much rain we are up here in the northern kentucky area, the result could be like we saw a few years back when Bell County only beat Knox Central by a score of something like 6-4. Yes it was a baseball score...LOL...but I think the game was played at Knox Central and neither team could move the ball due to there being so much mud on the field. Just a thought.

If the site of the game is getting as much rain we are up here in the northern kentucky area, the result could be like we saw a few years back when Bell County only beat Knox Central by a score of something like 6-4. Yes it was a baseball score...LOL...but I think the game was played at Knox Central and neither team could move the ball due to there being so much mud on the field. Just a thought.

2001 season and it seemed like the whole year was played in mud. Everyone's fields were torn up after the first couple of games and never recovered.

The score was 6-4. Bell scored one TD, KC had two safeties.

I want to take a minute to promote a couple of KC seniors, RB Dexter Carnes (363 yards, 3 TDs) and QB Corey Smith (19-30-179 yrds passing). Not bad at all guys. When KC begins to take care of the little things that winning teams do so well (ball security, avoidable penalties, missed assignments, etc.) this will be a team to be reckoned with.

What game was this in? Was it against Clay?

Combined Clay and Corbin. I don't have the figures to back it up but I'm told KC actually outgained Corbin. Corbin secured the ball and made the plays when it counted.

Thanks. I can see that, W-burg had 7 more total yards than MC and won by 2 scores. That's what turnovers do to a team!