Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is there a dress code?

Featured Replies

Not remembering driving home is a good clue. And even if he hadn't had a drink for a month, if he was that tired, his reflexes and judgement of speed and distance would have been severely diminished. I stand by my statement. I'm glad my family wasn't on the road when they were.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty People Only?:D
Bingo! :D
Bingo! :D

 

:laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Jiggle. Bounce. Shake... :walk:

Jiggle. Bounce. Shake... :walk:

 

Oh, what in the world are you talking about..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

gold bathing suit

Jiggle. Bounce. Shake... :walk:
Your favorite verbs.
Considering the adult beverages you mentioned, I'm glad my family was not out on the roads while you were.

 

I know a few senior citizens 80+years old that drive and do not remember what day it is...Now IMO that's scary...:creepy:

Any pictures of this pool party?

Speak for your self A Admiral

I hear (first hand) that the job to have at the party at the hotel was that of a masseuse.

  • Author
I hear (first hand) that the job to have at the party at the hotel was that of a masseuse.

 

Well by the looks of things by the time we left, many of the people there were playing the role of the masseuse, or getting the massage at that point. :sssh:

Any pictures of this pool party?

 

Not that can be posted here... :lol:

I love some people watching, it should replace baseball and softball as an Olympic sport. I think flea markets and 80's concerts are some of teh best venues.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.