Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is there a dress code?

Featured Replies

I love some people watching, it should replace baseball and softball as an Olympic sport. I think flea markets and 80's concerts are some of teh best venues.

Last night my front porch was a combination of both... :D

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I'm betting there were more mullets than you can shake a pair of acid-washed jeans at.

Not remembering driving home is a good clue. And even if he hadn't had a drink for a month, if he was that tired, his reflexes and judgement of speed and distance would have been severely diminished. I stand by my statement. I'm glad my family wasn't on the road when they were.

 

 

Very well said.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.