Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is there a dress code?

Featured Replies

Well what a fun weekend we had. We went camping and canoeing Friday and Saturday. That was fun. Way too long on the river and too much to drink doesn't mix well though. Sunday though I have to admit was the best time We have had in a long time. It started off at a pool party. can i just say Gametime has the best job ever. He invited us to a private party at the Millennium Hotel hosted by Q102. UMMMMM Apparently the dress code was the less the better. Lots of eye candy though. For men and Women. ;) Then we headed over to Gts new crib, well it only got better. Corn hole, pizza, and adult beverages got the evening started. We set up shop on his porch which is the premo spot for not only the fireworks but people watching. And I want to mention that I think people watching should be a sport. What a great time. His street is dead center in Newport so we sat in the road and had fireworks right in front of us, and b/c we were there, well we were in a great spot to see the people who decided that 5 minutes after the fireworks started they needed to beat traffic and the bolted, HAHAHAHA. Well then the traffic begins, and lucky us, we got to sit on the porch and meet and great with all the INTERESTING people who come out of the wood work to go to the fireworks. Thank you so much Gametime for inviting us. We had a great time.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had a blast as well. Thanks for coming over and breaking in our new place. How did it go at White Castles on the way home??? :lol:

As for the dress code, the pool party was pretty much what you'd see at a high end Spring Break spot. MrsFF sends a text before they come asking if there is a dress code because the hotel is pretty up scale. I looked around and told her not to worry about a dress code since most of the people there were about 87% naked. Needless to say they were a bit shocked upon walking in to the party... :fire:

  • Author

We never even stopped. FF does not remember driving home, which is kinda scary. We were both very tired.

We never even stopped. FF does not remember driving home, which is kinda scary. We were both very tired.

At one point I thought he was going to take a nap on the couch. :lol:

As for the dress code, the pool party was pretty much what you'd see at a high end Spring Break spot. MrsFF sends a text before they come asking if there is a dress code because the hotel is pretty up scale. I looked around and told her not to worry about a dress code since most of the people there were about 87% naked. Needless to say they were a bit shocked upon walking in to the party... :fire:
Was this a PPO party?
We set up shop on his porch which is the premo spot for not only the fireworks but people watching. And I want to mention that I think people watching should be a sport. What a great time.

 

I've been a first-team all-pro people watcher for more than a decade. :D

I've been a first-team all-pro people watcher for more than a decade. :D

 

It has to be one of the best hobbies to have.

Was this a PPO party?

 

Pretty People Only?:D

We never even stopped. FF does not remember driving home, which is kinda scary. We were both very tired.

 

Considering the adult beverages you mentioned, I'm glad my family was not out on the roads while you were.

Considering the adult beverages you mentioned, I'm glad my family was not out on the roads while you were.

 

She only mentioned she drank, not necessarily FF. And even if he did, how do you know he hadn't sobered up by the time they went home?

Considering the adult beverages you mentioned, I'm glad my family was not out on the roads while you were.

 

You know what they say about people that assume.

She only mentioned she drank, not necessarily FF. And even if he did, how do you know he hadn't sobered up by the time they went home?

 

Not remembering driving home is a good clue. And even if he hadn't had a drink for a month, if he was that tired, his reflexes and judgement of speed and distance would have been severely diminished. I stand by my statement. I'm glad my family wasn't on the road when they were.

Not remembering driving home is a good clue. And even if he hadn't had a drink for a month, if he was that tired, his reflexes and judgement of speed and distance would have been severely diminished. I stand by my statement. I'm glad my family wasn't on the road when they were.

 

I am an adult. I know if I am too tired to drive or not, and alcohol had nothing to do with it, it was hours after I had my last drink.

I am an adult. I know if I am too tired to drive or not, and alcohol had nothing to do with it, it was hours after I had my last drink.

 

So you just didn't remember? Interesting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.