Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 49 Greenup County 13

Featured Replies

Greenup will struggle this year. They're not very athletic.

This game was about what I expected. Greenup is just not ready to play Russell this early in the year. I would love to see Russell and Greenup play in week 10. I think it would be somewhat closer.

 

Congratulations to the Red Devils.

Congrats to Russell on the win. I was pulling for GC but will give credit to where it is due. :thumb:

Wow, I know it's early but is Russell that good? Or is Greenup that bad?

Congrats to Russell on the W.

Wow, I know it's early but is Russell that good? Or is Greenup that bad?

 

I was wondering the same thing. But Russell is very good year in and year out.

Way to go Russell. Awesome crowd for this game also on both sides. I think when the community comes out and watches games like this...everybody wins. Kudos for all the great food also. Greenup grilled hamburgers and the cooks looked like they were working very hard.

I expected this one to be a little closer, congrats to the Devils on a big win.

Sounds like Russell is ready for another good season. Congratulation to them and I know they will do well.

 

Greenup County had a rough start, I expect them to get better as the season goes on. Greenup County has some good football players, I know they will step up and be ready for the next opponent. I feel confident that Coach Sammons will do everything he can to get them prepared. Good luck to Greenup in the remainder of the season.

Russell looks like they have a solid team this season.

 

Russell always has a solid team. Coach McGlone as built a great program and tradition through the years there.

Another embarassing GC vs Russell game for GC, I dont know how we can watch the same offense run the same plays for 30 years and not come up with a better defense to stop Russell. P.S. What happened to Mcglone being a class act and not running up the score? He was up by 30 in the forth and throwing the ball deep. Russell throwing the ball at all is always a rare thing, and the were throwing bombs in the forth up big.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.