Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Donald Williams 2008 SG, joining UK?

Featured Replies

Well, alrighty then. Welcome to UK, Mr. Williams!!!

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope he can contribute... I was hoping to save the scholly for next year...

This guy sounds conspicuously like Razor Ramon.

This guy sounds conspicuously like Razor Ramon.

Much more polished coming in...

I hope he can contribute... I was hoping to save the scholly for next year...

 

You are just going to learn to trust BCG because he knows what he is doing.

I actually think Kentucky is pretty "solid" on the wings as well with Darius Miller and Jody Meeks. However, adding Williams gives Ky depth at the 2 and 3spots and will hopefully turn out to be valuable contributor this year. I know Bob Gibbons really likes his game and feels he will be a player.

I actually think Kentucky is pretty "solid" on the wings as well with Darius Miller and Jody Meeks. However, adding Williams gives Ky depth at the 2 and 3spots and will hopefully turn out to be valuable contributor this year. I know Bob Gibbons really likes his game and feels he will be a player.

If you only have 2 guys, I don't consider it anything close to "solid" on the wing regardless of who those players are. Depth is vital to success at the top...

You are just going to learn to trust BCG because he knows what he is doing.

 

I guess so...

Sounds like the kid will redshirt this season. Didn't expect that...

Sounds like the kid will redshirt this season. Didn't expect that...

 

That's what I just saw on another site. I wasn't expecting that, either.

What's the thinking behind redshirting?

  • Author

I wouldn't be so sold on him redshirting. If he plays well in practice it would be hard to see them redshirt him when it appears he will be needed this year if he can score well.

We also have Pilgrim sitting out this season. Does Pilgrim's scholly count for this seasons total?

We also have Pilgrim sitting out this season. Does Pilgrim's scholly count for this seasons total?

 

I believe it does. This fills up this years scholarships, and already puts them one over for next year (if Patterson stays).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.