Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Donald Williams 2008 SG, joining UK?

Featured Replies

I am hearing that Donald Williams, a 3* shooting guard from Baton Rouge is joining the team this year. I hear he is an athletic shooter to play on the wing. How good he is I have no idea. But thats the rumor Ive been hearing. I also heard he had offers on the table to St. Johns and Marquette.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, different compairsons include:

 

Kelenna Azubiuke

Ray Allen

Wally Szczerbiak

 

And very, very athletic.

Anyone know his actual size? I've seen 6'4" to 6'7" and 180lbs to 200lbs

The allmighty GT will fill us in on all aspects of Mr.Williams I'm sure.

Pretty solid get this late in the process. He is a late bloomer that had a good spring/summer and saw his stock start rising. A few Big East programs were interested, and it looked like he was going to St Johns. Needs to work on his perimeter game, but the rest sounds good...

  • Author
Pretty solid get this late in the process. He is a late bloomer that had a good spring/summer and saw his stock start rising. A few Big East programs were interested, and it looked like he was going to St Johns. Needs to work on his perimeter game, but the rest sounds good...

 

Thats odd. I am not trying to dispute what you are saying, (heck, I had never heard of the guy til a couple hours ago) but I heard he was a good 3 point shooter as well as having a good midrange game.

Thats odd. I am not trying to dispute what you are saying, (heck, I had never heard of the guy til a couple hours ago) but I heard he was a good 3 point shooter as well as having a good midrange game.

His shot is improving, but still has work to do. More of a slasher at this point...

How would you feel if UC had picked this guy up GT ?

How would you feel if UC had picked this guy up GT ?

I wouldn't be against it, but UC is pretty solid on the wings right now, and he would likely be on the bench for a year or two. With UK's question marks it's a good fit...

I wouldn't be against it, but UC is pretty solid on the wings right now, and he would likely be on the bench for a year or two. With UK's question marks it's a good fit...

 

Thanks. Good to hear. :thumb:

Thats odd. I am not trying to dispute what you are saying, (heck, I had never heard of the guy til a couple hours ago) but I heard he was a good 3 point shooter as well as having a good midrange game.

 

Everything I've read has said he is an average at best shooter.

Is he eligible for this season?

Is he eligible for this season?

Yes...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.