Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Donald Williams 2008 SG, joining UK?

Featured Replies

What's the thinking behind redshirting?

 

Improving his outside shot.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kid already went to a prep school. Now he's going to redshirt?

 

He could be 21 by the time he plays his 1st college game.

 

And I still wish we would have redshirted Jared Carter at some point during his career.

And I still wish we would have redshirted Jared Carter at some point during his career.

 

Carter has a medical RS year if UK wants to use it...

Carter has a medical RS year if UK wants to use it...

 

Why would they? He's been here forever and hasn't gotten any better.

Why would they? He's been here forever and hasn't gotten any better.

Not saying they would. Just that it's there...

Improving his outside shot.

 

He won't redshirt to improve his outside shot. Williams has probably the best outside shot of anyone on the current team.

Does anyone have any pre College stats on this kid, other than supposed height and weight?

Carter is a bum...how is he playing at the college level anyway?!?!

He won't redshirt to improve his outside shot. Williams has probably the best outside shot of anyone on the current team.

 

 

Better than Jodie Meeks?

Carter has a medical RS year if UK wants to use it...

 

I thought so..from when Tubby was in Lexington.

 

How do medical redshirts work? Is the decision up to Carter or Kentucky? I'd assume Carter would want to use it, but I'm not so sure that Billy G. would.

I thought so..from when Tubby was in Lexington.

 

How do medical redshirts work? Is the decision up to Carter or Kentucky? I'd assume Carter would want to use it, but I'm not so sure that Billy G. would.

UK's decision...

Better than Jodie Meeks?

 

Meeks' shot is good.

Williams' shot is good, as well.

 

I think in a shootout, I'd take Williams.

Meeks' shot is good.

Williams' shot is good, as well.

 

I think in a shootout, I'd take Williams.

 

How many times have you seen Williams play?

I would consider it "solid" when there are other players to play multiple positions like Liggins, Galloway and Harris. I just didnt mention the depth. Didnt think it was needed.

How many times have you seen Williams play?

 

I have seen Williams several times. I never really expected him to be a high-major player because there wasn't really anything going around him - he was a bit of an unknown.

 

Williams is kind of like a player you see that you think is good enough, but you're sorry because he doesn't have the media to show him.

 

I've probably seen Williams about ten times.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.