Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter vs Boyd County opening day.

Featured Replies

This could go down to the wire, look for BC to pull it out at home.

 

BC-28

EC-21

I was beginning to wonder when we would see this thread go up.

 

BC finished strong last year going 5 -1 during the last half of their season. EC is a team I can never figure out. The Raiders shut out BC in last years home opener 7 - 0 and then turn around and get blanked by Fairview (a team which BC beat 21 - 6).

 

I see this game as a toss up right now.

Last year Boyd County beat East Carter in everything but scoring, and should easily win this. Having said that, East will likely win as Boyd has yet to win against them, even with bigger faster players.

Boyd County 28-14

I'll give Coach Evans the edge here, Boyd by a touchdown.

  • Author
I was beginning to wonder when we would see this thread go up.

 

BC finished strong last year going 5 -1 during the last half of their season. EC is a team I can never figure out. The Raiders shut out BC in last years home opener 7 - 0 and then turn around and get blanked by Fairview (a team which BC beat 21 - 6).

 

I see this game as a toss up right now.

 

I know I picked BC but you are right it could go either way.

I look for Boyd to have a great year. Boyd by 12.

Boyd should win easily. 36-7

Boyd Co. has never scored against East Carter in the history of the school. This game should be close, give me the Raiders by a Langstaff field goal.

Judging by both teams performance in scrimmages it will be Boyd County in a walk; however, based on series history East will win in a shutout.

If Wilson plays fearless and doesn't worry about the shoulder, and Boyd gets improved play out of their D-line, BC 21 EC 7.

Boyd Co. 28-27.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.