Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 Pick

Who should be #1 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should be #1

    • LT
      53%
      8
    • Peterson
      13%
      2
    • Westbrook
      6%
      1
    • Brady
      20%
      3
    • P. Manning
      0%
      0
    • S. Jackson
      6%
      1
    • Other (please specify)
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have the #1 pick in a fantasy draft next week. Is it a given I select LT, or do I consider someone else like Peterson? RBs are weighted heavily in scoring. We have 14 teams drafting so I will have a long wait before my next pick. Any advice?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to go with LT. He is the most consistent fantasy player in recent memory. This has been the first time in two years he is not on my squad, and I am still heartbroken.

LT 100%

LT will remain the top pick for this year and at least next year.. after that it will be seen.

If it is a keeper league I would consider Peterson over LT but if it is not I would take LT.

I would take Peterson over LT for a couple of reasons.

 

1. LT hasn't even taken a snap in preseason and says he shouldn't. He could start out slow.

 

2. He is not the same LT from 2 seasons ago, although last year was pretty good I would believe that he will decline this season.

How in the world could you bet against LT?

 

In a league where RB's are the most essential players, LT can single-handedly win the week for you. And he'll do that multiple times.

I would take Peterson over LT for a couple of reasons.

 

1. LT hasn't even taken a snap in preseason and says he shouldn't. He could start out slow.

 

2. He is not the same LT from 2 seasons ago, although last year was pretty good I would believe that he will decline this season.

 

While I would also consider Peterson it would have nothing to do w/ LT not playing in the preseason. I think he sat out last year too. He knows he's going to get 300 touches so why get hit before it counts?

It has to be LT. Peterson may start faster, but LT is a monster in (~) weeks 6-12, year in and year out.

It has to be LT. Peterson may start faster, but LT is a monster in (~) weeks 6-12, year in and year out.

 

:thumb:

 

LT has the ability to single-handedly win games for your fantasy team on a weekly basis.

 

Adrian Peterson, although I'm a big fan, is not LT.

 

Didn't the Chargers let Sprowles go, too?

Chargers are also without Michael Turner, that may have an effect on LT, who knows.

 

For all those saying that LT can win a week on his own, are you saying Peterson can not do the same?

I think it's LT but just barely. The thing I like the most about him is he doesn't have as good of a backup as Chester Taylor. You can't go wrong w/ either one of them though.

Bigger fan of LT because of the number of receptions he also gets (not to mention he usually throws for 2-3 TD's a year also) and turns into big gains.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.