August 19, 200818 yr How do you think Bob Mar, I mean Ricky Williams will fare as the starting RB for the dolphins???
August 19, 200818 yr I think he can do it and its amazing that after being relatively inactive for the past few years and can still come out and win a starting job in the NFL
August 19, 200818 yr I think he can do it and its amazing that after being relatively inactive for the past few years and can still come out and win a starting job in the NFLWhat other RB's, in the Dolphins camp, did he smoke to get the starting job.
August 19, 200818 yr What other RB's, in the Dolphins camp, did he smoke to get the starting job. Here is a link to their roster: http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/team/roster/roster.asp
August 19, 200818 yr Here is a link to their roster: http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/team/roster/roster.asp Thanks GS and I can see why.... Brown, from Auburn Hillard, from Montana Pamele, from Toledo Cobbs, from North Texas Not a lot of quality, in the RB spot.
August 19, 200818 yr ^ Ronnie Brown was never a good fit with the Dolphins...He has been an average back at best, and he's not the most durable guy either.
August 19, 200818 yr Yeremiah Bell ( My My--as he is known here in Clark Co.) had 5 tackles, including 4 of the solo variety in Miami's 19-14 preseason victory over Jacksonville Saturday night. Very proud of this young man.
August 19, 200818 yr I hear Ricky will not be riding with the team on game days. He will be flying on the "Pineaple Express".:jump:
August 19, 200818 yr ^ Ronnie Brown was never a good fit with the Dolphins...He has been an average back at best, and he's not the most durable guy either. He did lead the league in yards from scrimmage before his injury.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.