August 19, 200818 yr I don't think his talent has ever been questioned. It's his passion for the game and the fact that he is on drugs and doesn't care to tell everyone. I think he will have a good year, the Dolphins can't get much worse that last year.
August 20, 200818 yr I think Ronnie Brown is awesome. I'd love for the Bengals to have him, no doubt.
August 20, 200818 yr ^ Ronnie Brown was never a good fit with the Dolphins...He has been an average back at best, and he's not the most durable guy either. Brown was leading the NFL in total yards before he was injured last season. He was average 5.1 yards per carry playing for a team that won one game and running behind an average (at best) offensive line. I'd say he's better than average. He'll eventually be back in the starting spot for Miami. This is not a big deal right now considering Brown tore his ACL roughly 10 months ago. There's no way he's back to full strength and probably won't be until next year. If he continues to make a smooth recovery from his injury and continues to return to form, I'd expect Brown's touches to increase as the season progresses. He was on pace for a monster season in 2007. His numbers projected through 16 games would have looked like this... 272 Rushes, 1376 Yards, 5.1 Avg, 9 TD 89 Receptions, 889 Yards, 10.0 Avg, 2 TD That would total 2265 yards on 361 touches and 11 TD, with a 6.3 yard average per touch. Not bad numbers on a team that didn't have anything else to take the pressure away from him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.