1992 Dream Team vs. 2008 Redeem Team

Who would win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• 1992 Dream Team
    • 2008 Redeem Team

Point guard (Magic and Stockton) battle goes to the Dream Team.

Perimeter I will call even. (Bryant, James, Wade, Anthony vs. Jordan, Pippen, Drexler)

Post play (Robinson, Ewing, Barkley, Malone) dominating over the Redeem team post players.

Shooters goes to the Dream Team (Jordan, Bird, Mullin)

Bench to the Dream Team.

HOFers 10 for Dream Team, probably 7 for Redeemers.

Dream Team by double digits. 15 or higher.

Number of Hall of Famers should have NO impact. Remember there is no NBA Hall of Fame only the Naismith Hall of Fame. Christian Laettner has a very good shot of making it based on his college career.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I frimly believe that the Dream Team had a better grasp on the pure fundamentals of team basketball. I was very impressed by the Redeem Team's concept of team basketball, but even they fell into today's NBA style a few times. The Dream Team was better, the Redeem Team should have no shame in being the second best basketball team of all time.

There's only a few that think that they'd blow them out. I think either team could win a 1 game scenario but I think the 1992 Team wins a series.

That's exactly what I said last week. DT would be favored in a series and for 1 game, but I wouldn't be shocked if RT won either. I'd be more surprised for them to win a series. I think MJ and Bird will out a series win. Nobody on RT has that to that level.

I just think that is an awful way to pick apart a team. They also handled Spain with ease in the first game, but the International game has developed so much and the Spanish team made some adjustments.

Do I think the Redeem team is better? No. I simply can't imagine a team "blowing out" them.

Not many have said "blow out" but the Dream team would be favored.

I just think that is an awful way to pick apart a team. They also handled Spain with ease in the first game, but the International game has developed so much and the Spanish team made some adjustments.

Do I think the Redeem team is better? No. I simply can't imagine a team "blowing out" them.

Where did I say that they would blow them out? I think that it would be an 8 pt. game.