Who would be a good celebrity to roast?

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm of the opinion the jerks who hold themselves in way too high a regard need a bit of come-uppance. Tom Cruise comes readily to mind. Oprah's another. For that matter, anybody who would use the phrase "Don't you know who I am?!?!"

Those would be great :thumb: But if anyone saw the roast of Flava Flav it was hilarious. :lol:

What would be real funny but end up getting several suspended......a BGP roast of Gametime, TonyDanza, JimShue, Rocket,

Well, I've got pretty thick skin, and don't mind a good laugh at my expense. If you don't believe me, you should see the picture they took of me in a sombrero getting pie-faced at the Mexican restaurant during my birthday dinner.

I can't speak for the rest of them ... :D

Jeff Foxworth and William Shatner are big names. And if Pamela Anderson isn't really popular then I dont' know what's going on lol.

The reason that we said Will Smith is because of the amount of things he was involved in from television, movies, rap, and what not...it would be easy to have a lot of material against him.

They're big names but at this point in time they are not as significant in the movie business as Will Smith is.

I just don't think he would be good candidate right now.