August 12, 200818 yr Bengals looking like last seasons bungals right now... i know it's pre season but still
August 12, 200818 yr I thought Brandon Johnson and Geathers looked good. I never noticed the other 9 people on defense. LOL
August 12, 200818 yr Well, that was an inauspicious start for Brian, with an INT on his first attempt.
August 12, 200818 yr I think the highlight of the night is Chris Perry. He and Watson , along with the line, looked good. White has had a rough half with missed tackles.
August 12, 200818 yr Have to believe Brohm is having rookie jitters... he doesn't look sharp like we are used to seeing.
August 12, 200818 yr Have to believe Brohm is having rookie jitters... he doesn't look sharp like we are used to seeing. He has made a couple nice throws, but I agree with you. He looks nervous. It is to be expected. He will be fine.
August 12, 200818 yr Even in his last couple incompletions, I think he is throwing nicely now....not a good game 1, but not entirely horrible either.
August 12, 200818 yr Chad gives the weirdest interviews. I don't even understand what he means half the time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.