Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP 4A Rankings

Featured Replies

Ignore my ignorance, the class I know the least about:

 

1. Have the Rebels returned? From losing season to title contender?

 

2. North Bullitt...typically overrated, starts off at #4?

 

3. Rockcastle loses head coach and most talent, still picked ahead of Knox Central?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore my ignorance, the class I know the least about:

 

1. Have the Rebels returned? From losing season to title contender?

 

2. North Bullitt...typically overrated, starts off at #4?

 

3. Rockcastle loses head coach and most talent, still picked ahead of Knox Central?

 

I don't think Boyle County is a title contender.

I don't think Boyle County is a title contender.

 

I think it just shows how far 3 thru 10 are from the top 2...They should have put about a 2 inch gap after Bell...

Where are you guys finding the rankings?

On the rankings page on the home page of BGP. There is a link to the rankings.

Thanks Scribe, I wasnt smart enough to figure it out on my own.LOL

I can tell you this, if Boyle County continues to make progress everyone in 4A better watch out, they have all the tools for another special season. Rockcastle has a lot, a lot of improving to do if they want to compete. The 4A title comes down to the winner of Boyle and LexCath, and Bell in the semifinals, period. This is a 3 horse race.

Where are you guys finding the rankings?

 

Thanks. I thought I was the only one who couldnt find them. Someone help us. Where are the rankings everyone is talking about??:confused:

On the rankings page on the home page of BGP. There is a link to the rankings.

 

Thanks!!

I can tell you this, if Boyle County continues to make progress everyone in 4A better watch out, they have all the tools for another special season. Rockcastle has a lot, a lot of improving to do if they want to compete. The 4A title comes down to the winner of Boyle and LexCath, and Bell in the semifinals, period. This is a 3 horse race.

 

LexCath is a very, very good team. I saw this first hand last year, seeing my bobcats fall to them. :cry: But, they lost a load of experience, I beleive they actually lost more seniors then we had players dressed..may be wrong but im almost positive thats correct, and Boyle has some experience, as does Bell County, which leads me to say those two are my personal favorites in 4A. No disrespect at all to LexCath, I know they'll be a tough beast to tame come November-December, but its hard to argue against Bell County, they're returning a ton of players, and are also still young, and greatly experienced at the same time with 13 seniors, 9 of which had starting roles last year. The biggest problem for Bell County i can see as of now, is the loss of OL Mike Howard, who is supposed to return before the season is over last I heard, and adjusting to Shawnta Zachery's play at QB. But, I wish everyone in the class luck.:D Also, im not to familiar with the Boyle County program, anyone got some news on it?

EKU, you had North Bullitt 3rd in the 4A rankings you posted last week as well? As most everyone has stated, their is likely a big dropoff after Bell and Lex Cath. North will be a pretty good team this season with return of 2 time District Player of the Year RB Dalton Cissell and a pretty good QB in Jordan Mayberry. I would probably have them down a few more spots however.

  • Author
EKU, you had North Bullitt 3rd in the 4A rankings you posted last week as well? As most everyone has stated, their is likely a big dropoff after Bell and Lex Cath. North will be a pretty good team this season with return of 2 time District Player of the Year RB Dalton Cissell and a pretty good QB in Jordan Mayberry. I would probably have them down a few more spots however.

My thread starter is solely hitting the topics I feel are the best for discussion and turning up the heat, it does not reflect the views of EKU in any way, shape, or form :D

Watch Greenup County as a sleeper, they have a lot of talent and depth.

Watch Greenup County as a sleeper, they have a lot of talent and depth.
Welcome to BGP recpark and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

 

New Member forum

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

Watch Greenup County as a sleeper, they have a lot of talent and depth.
I hope your right, I think they could make another late season run, but thier regular schedule is brutal at the start of the season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.