Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How will you remember Griffey Jr. AS A RED?

Featured Replies

A great player that couldn't stay Healthy!!!!! I know one thing I am going to miss ole Griffey.

Laying on the ground and holding his hamstring in agony.

As one of the best players ever. Someone that could have taken the shortcuts his friends in the game were taking, but didn't. A family man, and a great human being. Too bad some miss the forest through the trees...

 

Excellent post.

  • Author
A great player whose spirit was willing but the body was not....Most of all I will remember him as clean.

 

This is really good... Sums it up really well... I especially like the first part. Jr. always wanted to be there. He wanted to be that superstar from Seattle. It just wasn't there anymore.

Not playing in late 2006 when the Reds actually were in a pennant race.:irked:

A great player whose spirit was willing but the body was not....Most of all I will remember him as clean.

 

:thumb:

As one of the best players ever. Someone that could have taken the shortcuts his friends in the game were taking, but didn't. A family man, and a great human being. Too bad some miss the forest through the trees...

 

:thumb:

Honest, natural, loyal, Lazy at times, sweetest swing of any REDS player ever, picked up the mid 30's tire round the waist, apathetic and most of all a NON FACTOR.

Great player cut down in his prime by injury.

I have no memories...he wasn't on the field enough...:D

 

Just kidding. I've always liked Griffey, but things in Cincinnati just did not work out the way we all hoped. I wish the Reds would have traded him years ago. I think it would have been better for both parties...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.