Finally, Danica gets hers...

born2reign

http://sports.yahoo.com/irl/news?slug=ap-irl-patrick-duno&prov=ap&type=lgns

I just hate when she goes after male drivers like she wants to fight them or something. Duno let her know she wasnt taking any crap. I bet Dan Wheldon and Ryan Briscoe wishes they could have done the same thing.

Am I the only one that thinks Danica is out of line with the way she goes after the male drivers?

Milka Duno messed up, got confronted about it, and proceded to act like a spoiled brat by throwing things at Danica, and then walking away and refusing to talk about it. If AJ would have had a towel thrown in his face, he woud have dropped the culprit and anyone else that got in his way. I like motorsports and I like to see drivers get passionate about their sport. Good job, Danica. Keep giving us the drama.

Milka Duno messed up, got confronted about it, and proceded to act like a spoiled brat by throwing things at Danica, and then walking away and refusing to talk about it. If AJ would have had a towel thrown in his face, he woud have dropped the culprit and anyone else that got in his way. I like motorsports and I like to see drivers get passionate about their sport. Good job, Danica. Keep giving us the drama.

If Danica threw a towel at AJ Foyt, I can GUARANTEE he would have done exactly what Dan Wheldon and Ryan Briscoe did, which was nothing. All a male driver can do is walk away when she throws a tantrum. I think that the IRL has to punish her when she puts her hands on a male driver like she did with Wheldon. Two guys can settle it and they would both be disciplined. If Milka wanted to throw down with Danica, fine. There has to be a line for a female driver that puts her hands on a male driver, IMO.

Wow she through a towel at her, is that really getting hers?

My point is that a female driver can stand up for themselves and not look like a bully or an abusive colleague. Again, male drivers can not treat her like they treat other male drivers because she is a woman. I would rather that Duna throws a towel over a punch. I think Patrick got the message and neither gets suspended or fined.

I think Danica Patrick acts like a lil child and its funny that the only time I pay attention to any type of Indy racing is when she is acting like a lil brat. To me, that means she is bad for the sport.

There are those that would say that she is then good for the sport.

If Danica threw a towel at AJ Foyt, I can GUARANTEE he would have done exactly what Dan Wheldon and Ryan Briscoe did, which was nothing. All a male driver can do is walk away when she throws a tantrum. I think that the IRL has to punish her when she puts her hands on a male driver like she did with Wheldon. Two guys can settle it and they would both be disciplined. If Milka wanted to throw down with Danica, fine. There has to be a line for a female driver that puts her hands on a male driver, IMO.

Sounds like you got your story backwards. Danica didn't throw anything. She had a towel thrown at her by Milka.

Danica is really starting to grow old. From the very first time I met her I did not like her at all. She has the personallity of a rock. Actually rocks are more pleasant to be around. She came into the series as a highly touted driver who would bring new fans to the sport. She has done that, but her attitude and actions are beginning to wear thin. Her inability to take responsibility for her own shortcomings is what I really becoming a problem.

Granted Milk & Donuts has even less abililty that Danica, but it was practice and if someone is in your way during practice there are better ways to handle it. On road courses what most drivers do is slow down and create space so they might get a good run.

Instead, Danica acts like a spoiled brat (again) and confronts Milka. I really believe that this act will wear thin on her sponsors if she continues. It may eventually wear thin on her team as well. But, that would not be the first time that has happend as well.