Finally, Danica gets hers...

born2reign

Looked a little set up, awful good camera shots.

If it was a set up there would have been a chick fight.When she had the towel thrown at her face she would have jumped over that table and the fight would have been on.I was disappointed I might add.:fight:

Sounds like you got your story backwards. Danica didn't throw anything. She had a towel thrown at her by Milka.

I posted the story; I know what it is. The poster talked about how AJ Foyt would respond to a physical altercation from another driver. I said that if Danica were involved, then the response would have to be different. Read all of the post and you will see the point. :thumb:

Danica has put her hands on Dan Wheldon. No male driver can respond the same way they would if it was a male driver was acting like Danica. I think that she needs to be disciplined since the drivers can't settle it themselves.

Danica was not out of line. Milka was in the wrong. If this were to happen in NASCAR between a couple drivers, most would say "Danica" was in the right. I've seen Stewart, Gordon, Rusty, and many more go to the other driver's pit spot and "discuss" the situation. It's entertaining when it happens.

Now, how many of you would have liked to seen a cat fight between these two? Both are lookers. I may have to start watching more IRL races. ;)

I posted the story; I know what it is. The poster talked about how AJ Foyt would respond to a physical altercation from another driver. I said that if Danica were involved, then the response would have to be different. Read all of the post and you will see the point. :thumb:

Danica has put her hands on Dan Wheldon. No male driver can respond the same way they would if it was a male driver was acting like Danica. I think that she needs to be disciplined since the drivers can't settle it themselves.

I didn't say anything about how AJ would react to having a towel thrown in his face. I was referring to how AJ would jump in someone's face for being cut off on the track.