Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Rudi Johnson has a chance to have a Pro Bowl season. He looks awesome."

Featured Replies

Rudi Johnson definitely has that ability...but does his offensive line?

 

If they're healthy, absolutely.

 

I think the Bengals are going to surprise a lot of people this year...at least, a lot of people on this board who've written them off as the 2007 Miami Dolphins.

If they're healthy, absolutely.

 

I think the Bengals are going to surprise a lot of people this year...at least, a lot of people on this board who've written them off as the 2007 Miami Dolphins.

 

Exactly.

I heard CP in an interview a couple weeks ago, and it really had me excited. I think he's starting to step up more and more as a leader.

 

Say what you will about CJ, but I think we will all agree that CJ is very egotistical. When egotistical people have something to prove, they are going to perform well.

 

Carson said the defense looks phenomenol, which I'm sure is an overstatement, but it sounds like they're showing progress.

 

And now with Rudi, man, I'm excited...

If they're healthy, absolutely.

 

I think the Bengals are going to surprise a lot of people this year...at least, a lot of people on this board who've written them off as the 2007 Miami Dolphins.

 

I agree. They'll make the playoffs write it down. Better yet type it in your itouch. No body writes anymore.:lol:

I don't think he'll get to 1400, just not enough carries, but I think his YPC will be improved.

Exactly.

I heard CP in an interview a couple weeks ago, and it really had me excited. I think he's starting to step up more and more as a leader.

 

Say what you will about CJ, but I think we will all agree that CJ is very egotistical. When egotistical people have something to prove, they are going to perform well.

 

Carson said the defense looks phenomenol, which I'm sure is an overstatement, but it sounds like they're showing progress.

 

And now with Rudi, man, I'm excited...

 

I was never worried about Chad. When the Bengals refused to trade him, I knew he'd be playing in 2008. And, he'll play well because he's a great player.

 

I still think they should have taken the Redskins offer of two first round picks, but that's irrelevant now.

 

The Bengals are in that list of teams that have the talent to make the playoffs, but their margin for error is slim. They can't absorb a bunch of injuries.

 

But, if the o-line stays healthy and the defense makes some improvement, I expect them to be in the hunt for the AFC North title. Every team in the division has some question marks, IMO. It's going to come down to who puts it all together and avoids the bad breaks, injuries, etc.

 

As for Rudi, I don't think he'll rush for 1,400 yards, but I do think he'll look more like his old self.

 

I think Bengals fans have a lot of reason to be optimistic heading into this season.

With Chad back in the fold, I think the team goes 7-9 tops....Too tough of a schedule and too many question marks on defensive to expect anything better.

 

One thing I've heard, that I'm really excited about is that the secondary is going to be playing a lot more bump and run coverage rather than the all too familiar 10 yard cushion we've been exposed to lately.

Edited by UKMustangFan

With Chad back in the fold, I think the team goes 7-9 tops....Too tough of a schedule and too many question marks on defensive to expect anything better.

 

One thing I've heard, that I'm really excited about is that the secondary is going to be playing a lot more pump and run coverage rather than the all too familiar 10 yard cushion we've been exposed to lately.

 

I guess they want to confuse opponents by showing them coverages they've never seen before...:D;)

 

I think the Bengals will win 10 games.

I guess they want to confuse opponents by showing them coverages they've never seen before...:D;)

 

 

I don't know what you're talking about....:sssh: :D

I don't know what you're talking about....:sssh: :D

 

You mean they're not playing pump and run after all...:lol:

 

I was getting "pumped" up for the new season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.