"Rudi Johnson has a chance to have a Pro Bowl season. He looks awesome."

Rudi Johnson definitely has that ability...but does his offensive line?

If they're healthy, absolutely.

I think the Bengals are going to surprise a lot of people this year...at least, a lot of people on this board who've written them off as the 2007 Miami Dolphins.

I think the Bengals are going to surprise a lot of people this year...at least, a lot of people on this board who've written them off as the 2007 Miami Dolphins.

Exactly.

I heard CP in an interview a couple weeks ago, and it really had me excited. I think he's starting to step up more and more as a leader.

Say what you will about CJ, but I think we will all agree that CJ is very egotistical. When egotistical people have something to prove, they are going to perform well.

Carson said the defense looks phenomenol, which I'm sure is an overstatement, but it sounds like they're showing progress.

And now with Rudi, man, I'm excited...

I agree. They'll make the playoffs write it down. Better yet type it in your itouch. No body writes anymore.:lol:

Exactly.

I heard CP in an interview a couple weeks ago, and it really had me excited. I think he's starting to step up more and more as a leader.

Say what you will about CJ, but I think we will all agree that CJ is very egotistical. When egotistical people have something to prove, they are going to perform well.

Carson said the defense looks phenomenol, which I'm sure is an overstatement, but it sounds like they're showing progress.

And now with Rudi, man, I'm excited...

I was never worried about Chad. When the Bengals refused to trade him, I knew he'd be playing in 2008. And, he'll play well because he's a great player.

I still think they should have taken the Redskins offer of two first round picks, but that's irrelevant now.

The Bengals are in that list of teams that have the talent to make the playoffs, but their margin for error is slim. They can't absorb a bunch of injuries.

But, if the o-line stays healthy and the defense makes some improvement, I expect them to be in the hunt for the AFC North title. Every team in the division has some question marks, IMO. It's going to come down to who puts it all together and avoids the bad breaks, injuries, etc.

As for Rudi, I don't think he'll rush for 1,400 yards, but I do think he'll look more like his old self.

I think Bengals fans have a lot of reason to be optimistic heading into this season.

With Chad back in the fold, I think the team goes 7-9 tops....Too tough of a schedule and too many question marks on defensive to expect anything better.

One thing I've heard, that I'm really excited about is that the secondary is going to be playing a lot more bump and run coverage rather than the all too familiar 10 yard cushion we've been exposed to lately.

Edited by UKMustangFan

With Chad back in the fold, I think the team goes 7-9 tops....Too tough of a schedule and too many question marks on defensive to expect anything better.

One thing I've heard, that I'm really excited about is that the secondary is going to be playing a lot more pump and run coverage rather than the all too familiar 10 yard cushion we've been exposed to lately.

I guess they want to confuse opponents by showing them coverages they've never seen before...:D;)

I think the Bengals will win 10 games.