Happy Birthday RebelK!

Run To State

I was thinking yesterday how very special this birthday was going to be. Without God and the wonderful doctors and nurses that God gave such wonderful healing abilities to, I wouldn't be here for this birthday.

I will never be able to thank God for allowing me to continue with my life and for giving me a husband that loves me without question. I also thank God for giving me such a wonderful family and wonderful friends. My BGP family had such a big hand in my recovery. The endless phones calls, cards, flowers, etc. etc., helped me make this birthday possible. So from my heart to yours....thank you for being such good friends.

I have received beautiful flowers, cards, wonderful gifts from Pete and we are going out to dinner tonight......AIN'T LIFE GRAND!!!!!

Thank you all for being such a good part of my life.

So in the words of our dear friend in Bowling Green....Let's twist

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH....you are the best person! You are caring and giving, so, I am glad that this birthday was given to you!! You are a special lady who will have many, many birthdays to see!!! I am so glad that you are feeling up to twisting now! :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

happybirthdaycake.jpg

PH wanted me to give you a special birthday shout out.....he is on his back right now doing his pressure sore threapy....

So, from PH....everyone twist:dancingpa:dancingpa

Here is something that will help with the music to twist to:

2d82s0l.jpg

How did you enjoy your birthday dinner, presents, etc? What did you eat? I have thought about you a lot today!!!

There is this place over in Jeffersonville that is called, I think, Rocky's Bar and Grille.....and I love it....wonderful Italian food. That's where MrRk had planned on taking me.:banana::banana::banana:Well he got home so late and he was so tired we decided to go there this weekend and we went to Cracker Barrel which is always a favorite with me. It was the worse meal in the history of meals. Not the food....the service.......We had a waiteress that must have the attention span of a duck and I just might be insulting the duck. I never get breakfast because I'm not suppose to have gravy, breakfast meat or a lot of eggs. So I decided on my birthday I'd have breakfast:banana::banana: I got a few items I ordered and I asked where is the rest of my meal...Oh....I forgot to write that down. So I wait and wait and then I get another item of my order and I asked where the rest was. Oops...let me go see. The one thing I really wanted was the ONE sausage I ordered because I haven't had one in so looooooooooong. I never got it!!!!!!! She finally said, Oh I ask them for your sausage and they are fixing it now. Why would I want it now...I am through. Well perhaps you can take it home. NO...NO....NO....I was so fuming. I had planned on talking to the manager but some how she had found out and came to our table and told us that she was sorry and that she would take care of my meal. She then said, "the sausage is done would you like to take it home". NO NO NO NO NO....I wanted it with my eggs and gravy. For me it was the worse meal ever, for MrRk he had so much fun watching me holding back an explosion, that it was the best meal for him:D

Anyway, it doesn't matter a meal is a meal and it doesn't matter. I had a wonderful birthday. I got two beautiful pair of earrings, flowers, a pair of shoes, three blouses and dinner (?):D out.

I am also so blessed to be alive and I plan on enjoying as many more birthbdays as God will give me!!!!!!

"We had a waiteress that must have the attention span of a duck and I just might be insulting the duck." - Classic RK! :lol:

"...MrRk had so much fun watching me holding back an explosion, that it was the best meal for him."

Sounds like your new plumbing got a little work-out on this one. ;)