How often do you text message?

Bart Fletch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not use the dang telephpne? Texting, to me anyway is senseless. I guess that maybe it makes some feel more important though. :lol:

Hey, I knew we would eventually agree on something, even though we had to get out of P&R to find some common ground.:D

Actually, I think texting is more of a "kid thing". I see very few grownups doing it; but lots of teenagers work those thumbs down to the nubs.

I understand that there are circumstances when it's more convenient and/or practical to text. But those situations aside, I guess if someone is important enough for me to contact, I'll call.

Hey, I knew we would eventually agree on something, even though we had to get out of P&R to find some common ground.:D

Actually, I think texting is more of a "kid thing". I see very few grownups doing it; but lots of teenagers work those thumbs down to the nubs.

I understand that there are circumstances when it's more convenient and/or practical to text. But those situations aside, I guess if someone is important enough for me to contact, I'll call.

I 100% agree with the bolded part and if I don't rate a phone call from someone then I am not sure that I want to hear from them :D.

As for finding common ground, yes I believe we have alot of common ground outside of P&R. I will say that although I disagree with you some on there I do respect your post on it bc you also respect others opinions as well. :thumb:

I am trying to spend more time away from that forum though, I actually think that they (the politics threads) are funny but is just not worth it.;)

I 100% agree with the bolded part and if I don't rate a phone call from someone then I am not sure that I want to hear from them :D.

As for finding common ground, yes I beleive we have alot of common ground outside of P&R. I will say that although I disagree with you some on there I do respect your post on it bc you also respect others opinions as well. :thumb:

I am trying to spend more time away from that forum, just not worth it.;)

It does get frustrating sometimes; not enough true debate and way too much blind bashing. And it will only get worse as November approaches.

But I still enjoy hanging out over there.

It does get frustrating sometimes; not enough true debate and way too much blind bashing. And it will only get worse as November approaches.But I still enjoy hanging out over there.

:thumb: I agree and as November approaches it will be football season as well and I will be spending more time there and in college (U.K.) basketball threads. You know, the important things. :lol: