Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Three picks in 93 minutes is nice.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Three picks in 93 minutes is nice.

 

I might get to pick tonight!

3 picks in 4 hours and 10 minutes, not so nice.

Aren't we way ahead of schedule. It isn't so bad to take awhile. The closer we get done to the start of the season the clearer a picture you have of what you've got as far as camp battles/injuries go.

Aren't we way ahead of schedule. It isn't so bad to take awhile. The closer we get done to the start of the season the clearer a picture you have of what you've got as far as camp battles/injuries go.

 

We are ahead of schedule, but for me at least, I want to get as much done before I go out of town next week. That's the only reason I want to keep things moving.

I personally like to know what my team is in advance, especially since later on I'm doing more thinking about my other drafts than this one. Also, the later rounds go so much slower. Last year we did 10 rounds in 24 days. The next six rounds took 25, especially since people stopped paying attention at the end. We just had one round that took a week.

Could have a nice upside but who knows what the Hawks will coordinate their backfield.

 

If the prognosticators are correct, you just stole you one.

 

We'll see, I had to take another RB and I had it narrowed down to 2. I figured he had a little more upside than the other plus with a few other factors I won't mention I think he's the guy for me.

Does anyone know if UKpat left a list with someone?

This would be nice to know.

I might be waiting a while...

2:47pm tomorrow if he didn't leave a list with someone, which would be ridiculous because he would be passing up every single pick...

  • Author
Wait isn't UKpat out of the country?
News to me.
News to me.

 

Said in the General Discussion that he was on some 6 month 8-9 country trip, lol.

Sooooo, basically we need to skip him over or draft by proxy? If we skip him, that will basically ruin any chance he has of staying in the league, since I don't think even the best waiver wire pickups can replace only drafting four rounds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.