Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Anyone that plays me week 8 is about an guaranteed win. :lol:

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone that plays me week 8 is about an guaranteed win. :lol:

I don't know man, I've seen Westbrook carry teams singlehandedly to a win.

  • Author

5.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - OTC - Godot has pick

UKMF took his pick back. He will be here to make it.
Anyone that plays me week 8 is about an guaranteed win. :lol:

 

After looking at your roster, anyone who plays you Weeks 1-14 are guaranteed a win. ;)

After looking at your roster, anyone who plays you Weeks 1-14 are guaranteed a win. ;)

 

I have the 3rd best RB and a top 5 QB with a good WR and a great TE.

Dragonfire on the clock as of 6:52 PM Saturday

As always I check every 10 minutes and then the second I have to go do something, my pick comes up. Give me a little bit and I'll get that pick in.

Thats ok we have the next 3 or 4 ready after yours. :lol:

Tougher than I anticipated it being.

 

David Garrard, QB JAX

5.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez KC

5.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - RB Julius Jones SEA

5.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - RB Kevin Smith DET

5.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - QB Donavon McNabb PHI

5.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - D/ST San Diego Chargers

5.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - QB Matt Hasselbeck SEA

5.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - WR Marvin Harrison IND

5.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

5.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Jay Cutler DEN

5.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - QB Matt Schaub HOU

5.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) - TE Dallas Clark IND

5.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - QB Phillip Rivers SDC

5.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) - QB David Garrard JAX

 

5.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) - OTC

 

5.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

5.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

Go Cats

 

Miss Thrill- Selvin Young Denver RB

The Banklick Swamp Gas take Jonathon Stewart, Carolina, RB

LOL, both of those RBs were ones I considered, ergo making it a tougher pick than I thought it would be. Especially Selvin Young. I spend the last three days thinking Selvin was who I was going to pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.