Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Someone needs to go in there and get the draft thing up to date, I tried to make my pic and its not my turn?

 

But I'll take Marvin Harrison

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez KC

5.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - RB Julius Jones SEA

5.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - RB Kevin Smith DET

5.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - QB Donavon McNabb PHI

5.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - D/ST San Diego Chargers

5.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - QB Matt Hasselbeck SEA

5.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - WR Marvin Harrison IND

 

5.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - OTC

 

5.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

5.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

5.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

5.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

5.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

5.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

5.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

5.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

5.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez KC

5.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - RB Julius Jones SEA

5.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - RB Kevin Smith DET

5.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - QB Donavon McNabb PHI

5.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - D/ST San Diego Chargers

5.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - QB Matt Hasselbeck SEA

5.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - WR Marvin Harrison IND

5.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

5.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - OTC

 

5.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

5.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

5.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

5.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

5.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

5.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

5.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

I feel Avg Joe is ready to go.

Someone needs to go in there and get the draft thing up to date, I tried to make my pic and its not my turn?

 

But I'll take Marvin Harrison

We don't pick on the fantasy site. Just in the thread. Godot updates the rosters when he can.

5.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez KC

5.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - RB Julius Jones SEA

5.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - RB Kevin Smith DET

5.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - QB Donavon McNabb PHI

5.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - D/ST San Diego Chargers

5.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - QB Matt Hasselbeck SEA

5.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - WR Marvin Harrison IND

5.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) - WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

5.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - QB Jay Cutler DEN

 

5.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) - OTC

 

5.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

5.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

5.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

5.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

5.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

5.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

:ylsuper:Three picks in 25 minutes, let's keep her rollin.

I may get to draft this afternoon!

Sumoroyal is online too...

I sent him a PM.

I may get to draft this afternoon!

I hope I get through both of mine today. Weekend drafts are slooooooooow.

I sent him a PM.

 

I hope I get through both of mine today. Weekend drafts are slooooooooow.

 

I doubt that will be a problem. HT, myself, DF, and Go Cats are on here pretty regularly, so as long as we get sumoroyal's pick in, we should be able to knock quite a few out today.

  • Author
Someone needs to go in there and get the draft thing up to date,
I just did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.