Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I even told him before he left to make sure he left a list with someone...:madman:

 

He was on at a couple hours ago too..

I say we at least give him one time OTC before that.

I say we at least give him one time OTC before that.

 

 

:thumb: At least until 2:47 tomorrow afternoon. And it does look like he needs a QB, but that certainly isn't my call.

Edited by Baseballguy

Good grief guys. Give me some credit. I may be in Japan right now but I'm still of fantasy-mind.

 

That said Ethnic Eaters select Matt "The Big Sushi" Hasselbeck.

 

And stop giving me crap! :lol:

  • Author

5.01 Harlan Mound Street Machines ® (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez KC

5.02 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) - RB Julius Jones SEA

5.03 Northern Kentucky Whodeys ® (Nkysportsblog) - RB Kevin Smith DET

5.04 Big Creek Moonshiners ® (Da champ) - QB Donavon McNabb PHI

5.05 Indo Savages ® (PutMeInCoach) - D/ST San Diego Chargers

5.06 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ® (UKPat02) - QB Matt Hasselbeck SEA

 

5.07 Paducah Rabbit Fists ® (00Rocket28) - OTC

 

5.08 Northern Kentucky Pigskin Prowlers ® (Baseballguy) -

5.09 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

5.10 Maysville Split Ends ® (Sumoroyal) -

5.11 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

5.12 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

5.13 BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

5.14 Mississippi Thrill ® (Go Cats) -

5.15 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

5.16 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

  • Author
...now that's funny, .
I don't care who you are.
  • Author
Aren't we way ahead of schedule.

 

We are ahead of schedule,
You are currently drafting at a rate of 5.25 picks a day. You have 186 picks remaining in the draft. In order to complete the draft before the first game of the NFL season you need to make 3.4 picks a day.
Good grief guys. Give me some credit. I may be in Japan right now but I'm still of fantasy-mind.

 

That said Ethnic Eaters select Matt "The Big Sushi" Hasselbeck.

 

And stop giving me crap! :lol:

As least we know you have your priorities straight. :lol:

Good grief guys. Give me some credit. I may be in Japan right now but I'm still of fantasy-mind.

 

That said Ethnic Eaters select Matt "The Big Sushi" Hasselbeck.

 

And stop giving me crap! :lol:

 

From what I hear thats pretty much what they serve to eat in Japan (crap) :D

I'm going to be gone from around 2-3 today and won't be able to check in until Sunday morning most likely....Anyone willing to post my pick for me?

  • Author
I'm going to be gone from around 2-3 today and won't be able to check in until Sunday morning most likely....Anyone willing to post my pick for me?
I can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.