Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look in the picture

Featured Replies

Can you find something hidden in this picture? I think this will be an easy one!

hidden_baby.jpg

Looks like an ultrasound, of a baby. Head on left, hands around the face and feet on right side.

Holy wow,....How in the world did you see that....:eek: :eek: :eek:

A fetus.

 

Darn!!! STRIKE3 beat me to it!

....:ylsuper:

I saw a baby and I didn't look at the other answers.

That was GOOD!!!!! All I saw at first was a heart formed by the tree.

 

But in my defense . . . I'm sippin on an adult drink!! :D

Can you find something hidden in this picture? I think this will be an easy one!

 

Yes. As the guy is pledging his "undying love" to the girl, he is crossing his fingers behind his back....

Fish. They should be in the water

 

Good answer. :thumb:

Dang, I was going to guess a very crooked tree!

I really like pictures like these...and this one is pretty good. I have never seen it before.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.