Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I got MARRIED!!!

Featured Replies

On June 28th, my sweetie and I finally tied the knot. We have dated for four years and were engaged for 2 of them. This easily was the greatest moment of my life. Pictures to follow...Hopefully.

  • Author

Let's try this one. If anyone can crop this larger, please let me know.

Our wedding.jpg

Good for you. Best wishes to both of you. Being married is one of the greatest thrills of my life. I wish you both a life full of love and laughter.

  • Author

We haven't honeymooned yet. Work before the 4th of July is insane and I wanted to enjoy my honeymoon. We're going to Charleston later on this summer.

We haven't honeymooned yet. Work before the 4th of July is insane and I wanted to enjoy my honeymoon. We're going to Charleston later on this summer.

 

Aweomse...well I am sure you will enjoy that...congrats again.

We haven't honeymooned yet. Work before the 4th of July is insane and I wanted to enjoy my honeymoon. We're going to Charleston later on this summer.

 

Great place and very romantic.

That's a good day. ;) Congrats!!! :thumb:

Congrats to both of you. Hope you have a wonderful life together.

Another one bites the dust, ....

 

Just kidding, .... congratulations!!!! :thumb:

Congratulations mexitucky. That's 3 down and 1 to go for Mom and Dad isn't it?

Congratulations Mex

It looks like Mexi has "outkicked his coverage!" Congrats to the happy couple!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.